~ℐ𝓃𝓉𝓇ℴ𝒹𝓊𝒸𝓉𝒾ℴ𝓃/ℱ𝒾𝓇𝓈𝓉 𝓂𝑒𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓃𝑔~

INTRODUCTION!!!

Name:Jackie/Jack
Pronouns:They/them
Sexuality:Omni
Description: Jack has split dyed hair, being black and brown, their hair is cut short, Jacks parents are very homophobic and do not want Jack to fall in love so they keep them alone inside and do not allow them to have male friends.

Name:Wilbur soot
Pronouns:He/him
Sexuality:Pan (yes Ik he is straight, but for the sake of this story he's pan)
Description: Wilbur has been a stream for over four years, and you all know the rest.

And everyone else I think they don't need an introduction.

The first meet

As Jack slowly opened their eyes, they sat up and grabbed their phone and began looking at Twitch streams, seeing that Wilbur soot was live they plugged in their headphones and started listening to his stream, and laid back down, their eyes slowly started becoming heavy and fell back asleep.

**two hours later**

Jack was woken up by their mother banging on the door, and her walking inside their room, "Get dress we're going to buy you new clothes." The woman spat with her husband behind her, she then left the door wide open, with Jacks father standing there he closed the door and left.

After Jack got dressed they realized that they don't have a coat, and due to the Brighton winter weather, they walked to their mom and dad and asked, "Mum could I borrow one of your coats..?" Jack asked in a soft voice, "Oh my Lord no Jackie you cant!" Their mother shouted at them, they nodded and stayed quiet as their parents had decided to walk to the mall, Jack shivered the whole way to the mall, as they made it there, they made their way to the girls department in the clothes, and they recognized a couple people, they stood there in utter shock that Nihachu and Wilbur soot were stood in the store buying clothes, they walked off and found some oversized clothes and showed her mother, their mother shoved a dress in Jacks face "Girls wear dresses not oversized clothes, that's boys clothes!" Their mother shouted at them, they nodded and walked off to go put the other clothes back and they accidentally ran into a man, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry.." they apologized grabbing their stuff off the ground, they handed the man back his bag they he had dropped to make sure Jack didn't fall, Jack looked up and felt even more embarrassed, they stood up and apologized again and handed him the back and went back to their mother and father, "Finally, we got you a coat, come on let's go pay." Their mother says not caring that they were taking a little long.

When they returned home Jack went to their room and pulled out their phone and went to instagram, and pulled up Wilbur soots dms, and started typing,
"Hello Wilbur! I've been a huge fan for a while and would love to say that you're a big inspiration for me, and that I would love to meet you one day and become friends, or at least get to know you, keep being you!" Jack hit the send button and their anxieties started rising as they realized he was live and replying to people dming him on instagram, he read Jacks dm and started typing, Jacks heart began racing as they read his reply, "Hello Jack, I'm glad I could be a inspiration to you, I've checked out your profile and I thought you had a really pretty voice, I would invite you to join Lovejoy as another vocalist, but I don't think you live in Brighton, if you do end up seeing this and live in Brighton, give me a dm back, :)<3" Jacks face lit up, but then they remember their parents, they walked out to the living room, their 25 they can handle this, "Mum dad, I want to move out," They said with a weak smile, "Okay? Where will you get money from?" Their father asks, "I have a savings account open," they replied, "How much is in it?" Their mother asked, "Over £300,000, can I move out?" They asked hopefully, "I guess so," their mother and father replied shrugging their shoulders, "Go pack your shit!" Their mother shouted as they ran into their room and started packing up, they put on their long playlist and started packing their things. "And I can still smell her perfumeeeeee" Jack sung out.

As Jack finished, they loaded up their stuff in their car and drove off, to find a apartment they started renting recently, they started working everything inside the apartment. After they got everything inside they started unpacking, they quietly sung Lovejoy songs, they laid down and heard shouting next door, "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE" was muffled but still loud, Jack pulled out their phone and pulled up Wilbur soots stream. Wilbur pulled out one of his earbuds and made a confused face, "Hold on chat I think my new neighbor is watching something and then knocked on the wall, as Jack heard a knock on their wall, "Hello?" They asked softly, "sorry to bother you but could you turn down what ever you're watching please?" The male next door asks his accent thick, and his voice a little deep, "Oh yes I'm very sorry.." they replied frowning, as they plugged their headphones in, "Thank and no need to apologize mx" he said back in a soft comforting voice, as they put their headphones in, and pulled up instagram, and pulled up Wilbur soots dms, "Hey Wilbur sorry for not responding sooner I had to move my stuff into my apartment, but in fact I do live in Brighton! And I would love to try out to be in Lovejoy, :D" Jack sent it and fell asleep while listening to Wilbur soots stream.

**hours later**

Jack sat upright fixing their hair, they stood up grabbing their phone, and checking their notifications, they saw that Wilbur replied to their message after they fell asleep and sent several messages after replying to the one about joining Lovejoy, "Alright Jack, then the studio address is **************** just dm me when you get her today, show up at anytime Joe is supposed to be there in the morning and mark and ash will be there in the afternoon, I'll be there in the evening, just wait until evening when you arrive I promise that I won't take long until you get there, I'll see you there if you decide to come :)" Jack smiled as they finished reading the messages, they looked at the time and saw it was 12:00 PM they rushed to grab a jumper not looking at which one it was, they threw on their binder and threw the jumper on, and put on some baggy ripped jeans, and they fixed their hair, put on their glasses, and a mask, they put on their arm warmers and grabbed their bag and they put their phone and wallet inside of it, they put their acoustic guitar on their back and stepped out the door and locked it, they adjusted their beanie and walked down the stairs, and started walking to the address when they heard a tall male run up behind them, and walk with them, they shrugged it off, then he spoke up.