65. Girl Like You

"You are the fastest little girl in the world!" Tyrion declared. Leona laughed out as she chased with Avalon. Before Ghost and Jon left for the wall they graced Avalon with a gift, she had given birth to a batch of puppies, three pups and they were growing fast. Leona loved them, chased them just like she did with Avalon when she was a baby. 

"Were you a happy baby?" Tyrion questioned running his hand through Rieka's hair. She trimmed it recently and it was light and fluffy. 

"I think so" Rieka offered. "I dont really remember and everyone alive that would know is dead." Tyrion pushed out a tight breath his hand stopping to stroke her cheek. "Why?" 

"I wasnt a happy baby. My family told me constantly, I cried all the time." 

"You didnt have a mother. It's understandable." Rieka agreed. "Your family is also your family and odds are they were making you cry." 

"Good point." Tyrion agreed. "Leona is just the happiest little girl and... it got me thinking." 

"Bran was happy, him and Rickon were always laughing." Rieka recalled. "Bran was the cutest!" Gemma smiled back at them as she came in. "He still is, my Bran. Such a sweetie! Gemma you should have seen him climb he had the biggest smile on his face when he climbed, he was such a monkey now he is possibly the first good king in centuries!" 

"He seems a good man." Gemma agreed. 

"He is the best. Lonely life being the king." Rieka went on as she sat up. Tyrion wrapped his arms around her chest keeping her to him. 

"I am sure it takes a toll." Gemma agreed. 

"You are so sweet, little compared to your brothers." Rieka went on. 

"Different mother." Gemma offered. "She died when I was born though so Sandor raised me. He wanted to keep me from the capital, knew the dangers but then he got sent away and... well it broke my heart." 

"But you are back and staying and we are so glad to have you! How old are you again?" 

"16, my lady." Gemma answered. 

"Bran just turned 17, wow, you two-" 

"You need to stop butting into your brothers relationships." Tyrion whispered. 

"It's not a relationship yet, I'm trying to help him." rieka corrected. "Thats what good sisters are for." Rieka looked back to gemma. "Gemma, Sandor and I are like this-" Rieka crossed her fingers and Gemma laughed out. "Dont listen to Sandor, we are buddies." Rieka assured. "You can call me Rieka." 

"Sandor is... he is a softie at heart but you didnt hear it from me." Gemma remarked. 

"Of course not." Rieka agreed. "I can get all the softie information on Sandor, this is great, this is the real reason he didnt want you here because I would befriend you and turn you into my sister and Sandor would have to deal." RIeka agreed. 

"Bran might be in charge but make no mistake Gemma." tyrion agreed. "Rieka is very much in charge." 

"In life, in the realms, in this marriage." Rieka agreed. "Lets get back to you and Bran-"

"OH I just spoke to him twice maybe." Gemma corrected. "He is the king." 

"He is a teenage boy." Rieka corrected. "My baby brother. You are a beautiful and sweet girl gemma, there are not too many sweet people left. I think-"

"Rieka!" Tyrion begged. 

"We should all have supper together." Rieka decided. "You can get to know Bran." 

"I wouldnt know what to say to a man like him." gemma added sheepishly. 

"Well Rieka insulted me when she first met me." Tyrion remarked. "Can't be worse than that and yet here we are." 

"You were being a dick." Rieka recalled. 'I stand by that." 

"See? And yet I'm still so madly in love with her." Tyrion remarked. 

"You two are cute together. I hope to find someone that looks at me like Lord Tyrion looks at you after all this time." Gemma remarked softly. 

"I found him." Rieka whispered but Tyrion smothered her words in a kiss. 

"Let the kids figure it out." Tyrion requested. 

"Bran doesnt know how to talk to girls, this is going to be harder than you think." Rieka whispered. "It is my sisterly duty-"

"There is not another girl like you, Rieka Rose Stark." Tyrion remarked kissing her again. 

"Lannister. Rieka Lannister. Did you forget, husband?"