3. Entertain Him

"You want to meet my direwolf, Tyrion?"

"Of course I do. Unless you are going to say attack again then maybe not. " tyrion mused.

"Avalon would listen if I said to attack." Rieka remarked and she flipped down her hands on the ground head peering under the couch. "Avalon come on out dont bite at his ankles." Tyrion shifted suddenly uncomfortable on the couch. But a beautiful direwolf came out from under the couch. Avalon had big blue eyes and all black fur. She was the opposite of ghost all white with red eyes. And she was stunning.

"Avalon meet Tyrion. Hes little but he is not a snack."

"Thank you for clearing that up with her." Tyrion agreed. "Can i pet her?"

"Go on ahead." Rieka agreed. Avalon jumped up onto the couch and was practically in tyrions lap.

"Attack dog you say?" Tyrion mused and RIeka shrugged. "She's beautiful. Large too. Tyrion remarked as Avalon got comfortable on him.

"You calling my baby fat?" Rieka questioned incredulously. 

"Big boned." Tyrion mused.

"She is sleek and elegant. She is beauty and grace." Rieka declared.

"Really graceful jumping up on me." Tyrion agreed.

"She doesnt like everyone." Rieka informed him. "You should count yourself lucky."

"I feel lucky." Tyrion agreed as her tail whapped happily at him. "But that might be because im next to you."

"Flirt."

"I've been called many things." Tyrion remarked. "But i think I like you calling me names the best."

"Shameless too."

"Only with you."

"Thats a lie. I can tell."

"How do you know me so well already? Destiny. Meant to be!" Tyrion declared.

"I think I should get to bed." Rieka whispered after a long moment.

"Yes of course." Tyrion agreed staring back at her. "Goodnight my lady."

"Goodnight little lord." Rieka agreed. "Come on Avalon." She slapped at her thigh and avalon chased her off.

"Rieka what are you doing up so late?" Catelyn questioned.

"Im a night owl or a nightmare." Rieka offered. "Boo!"

"Get to bed."

"Im not a child and I was with lord Tyrion for your information. Being hospitibal and whatnot."

"You were? Oh thats lovely. Hes handsome right?"

"You shouldnt say such things. Father will get jealous." Rieka corrected.

"What were two doing?"

"We were in the library."

"Doing what?" Catelyn pushed.

"What everyone does in the library. Fucking." Rieka mused as she headed to her chambers. Tyrion watched them silently from his door a smile covered his face.

"Rieka Rose!"

"I kid. I kid!" Rieka ddclared. "Calm your tits."

"Rieka!"

"I told you I was a nightmare. Boo! You didnt believe me."

"Get to bed this instant!" Catelyn called down the hall

"What do you think im trying to do?" Rieka countered. "You are keeping me awake."

"Why are you shouting?" Robb questioned peering out of his chambers. 

"Rieka is giving me a heart attack." Catelyn declared. 

"it's a nightly occurrence, go back to bed." Rieka assured her twin. Robb shrugged, knowing his sister and closing his door. 

"Rieka-"

"Night mother dearest, love you terribly!" Rieka blew her a kiss before popping into her chambers. 

+

Rieka woke with eyes on her. She jumped back into her headboard and grumbled. 

"Fucking-"

"Language." Ned corrected. 

"Why are you standing over me while I sleep like a creeper?" Rieka countered as she sat  up. 

"Your mother was in a fit last night." Ned remarked. 

"Yeah and?" Rieka countered. 

"Rieka, Rieka, Rieka," Ned rasped. 

"Thats my name dont wear it out. Or do, then you two would stop going Rieka, Rieka, Rieka," she mused. "Say a word enough and it loses its meaning."

"Can't you be on your best behavior? Your mother is trying to make a good impression on the royal family." 

"And I was entertaining Tyrion." 

"Entertaining him how?" Ned pinched the bridge of his nose. 

"I gave him a book." Rieka remarked. "I will apologize to mother." She added. "Can I go back to bed now?" 

"Yes, fine..." Ned agreed as he got up. 

There was a knock on her door a moment later and she grumbled flipping her hair out of her face, pushing the covers back and marching up to the door. She was ready to yell but no one was there, then she looked down. Tyrion smiled up at her. 

"It's too early for flirting." Rieka warned. 

"Not flirting, I hope I didnt wake you I saw your father leaving."

"I'm up." Rieka remarked. "Clearly." 

"Right." Tyrion agreed he held out a book. 

"You spend all night reading it?" 

"No, this is one of my books I brought with, I want a full report when you finish." Tyrion remarked. 

"Careful this is coming very close to flirting." RIeka informed him. 

"I'm just being my charming self." Tyrion corrected. "If you flirt with me however, well I can't help if I reciprocate." 

"Thank you for this." Rieka agreed looking over the book. 

"I dont need it back if you want to add it to the library and make it 270." Tyrion added. 

"Thank you, Tyrion." Rieka repeated. 

"I will see you breaking fast then?" Tyrion questioned. 

"I'm not a morning person." Rieka warned. 

"It's almost noon." Tyrion corrected. "I'm not a morning person either." 

"Shit," Rieka grumbled running back into her room. Tyrion hesitantly followed her. "Brandon!" 

"Hi RIeka!" Bran declared. 

If she didnt come to get Bran a good hour before high noon he would climb up her window and RIeka might have only agreed with her monster mother about one thing that climbing was dangerous and her little Bran could get hurt and she never wanted him hurt. 

"What have I told you about climbing up here?" 

"Not to." Bran agreed but he smiled. The nerve of that little cutie to smile. 

"Stick to trees, you fall here you fall hard, the courtyard below us is... I dont even want to think about it Bran." Rieka reminded him. 

"Sorry Rieka." Bran whispered. 

"You are going to do it again though, because you are you." Rieka remarked and Tyrion loved how much she cared about her little brothers safety.