15. Because Murder is Wrong

"What are you doing?"

"Reading. Because murder is wrong." Rieka answered looking up from her book.

"I meant with Tyrion Lannister." Robb corrected sitting beside her.

"Nothing." Rieka answered slowly. "Reading," she held up her book.

"You arent really considering leaving, with him?" Robb questioned.

"Mother was the one trying to get me to marry him. I... I like him, I will admit it. I like Tyrion Lannister. Is that a crime?" Rieka questioned.

"It should be." Robb grumbled. Rieka smacked him with her book. "Just saying... what do you see in him?"

"He is funny." Rieka remarked. "And he likes to read."

"You can't marry him. You won't ever come home." Robb corrected.

"I would like to see an army try to keep me from my family." Rieka corrected. "Come on Robb, whats this really about?"

"I dont like it when you are gone." Robb admitted. "It's so quiet without you here. I can hear myself think, its really-" RIeka whacked him again. "-sorry, sorry. But its really quiet Rieka. Your constant chatter, I didnt realize how much I liked it. grown used to it. Now father and sansa and arya are gone. Mother is on some vigilante shit right now and you are going to trade in your blue cloaks for maroon." Robb reminded her.

"Blood red." Rieka countered with a shrug.

"And father left basically saying Robb... you are on your own kid. Dont fuck it up. You have a question? Dont worry you will figure it out." Robb went on. "There is not a manual for this, like dear reader you are not a mastermind, all the shit you did and do will be karma biting you in the ass and running winterfell is a fucking labyrinth!"

"So the metaphorical crown isnt worth it? But Robbie you could be bejeweled! Is that not worth the headache?" Rieka mused leaning into him.

"It just hits different than I thought it would with everyone gone." Robb remarked.

"I will come back. I just have to check on Arya and father and I will come back." Rieka assured.

"Dont be telling me sweet nothings rieka." Robb countered.

"I am not lying. I will come back. I just need to see them. Tell father the north is stupid and we all need to come home. Have Bran write Jon and tell him the wall is stupid again for me before he makes his vows." Rieka suggested. "And we can go back to how it was."

"Okay." Robb agreed. Rieka pressed a kiss to his cheek wrapping her arms around him. "I miss you already Rieka." Robb whispered holding onto her. She nodded closing her teary eyes. This was harder knowing she was leaving for more than just a week, that she would be gone more than two moons before she got back to Robb and Rickon and Bran.

Saying goodbye to the boys was hard and Tyrion realized just how much he hated to see Rieka cry. She snuggled Rickon to her promising to come back as soon as she checked on father and made sure he was okay and didnt need any help ruling the kingdoms. Bran sat in her arm a big pout on his face. She kissed his face up and down.

"I promise I promise I promise..." she repeated holding him tight before launching herself at robb one last time. He wiped at her tears kissing her cheek.

"See you soon Sister."