61. You Know? What Do You Know?

''The objective is to kill cersei without destroying kings Landing, thankfully she's losing allies by the day. the iron islands have been taken back in your name and the new prince of Dorne offers his allegiance and his support." Tyrion remarked happily.

'How many lords turn against her? it does not matter if she can still call herself queen of the seven kingdoms.' Dany told them. 'We need the capital!''

"Calm your tits." Rieka insisted. "We just won-"

"We didnt win anything." Dany sassed. 

"Killing an undead army seems like a big deal." Rieka countered. "But what do I know?" she mused. 

'I watched the people turn against the king when they were hungry and that was before winter began. Give them the opportunity and they will cast cersei aside.' Tyrion told her confidently. 

'We will surround the city if the Lannister's and the Golden company attack we will defeat them the dragons will kill them.' jon added.

'Once cersei sees we are the only enemy she will see her reign is over.' Tyrion told her hopefully, he didn't entirely believe it though.

'Alright' dany agreed reluctantly.

'Our men are tired and many are wounded.' Sansa reminded them. 'They will fight better if they have time to rest and recuperate.'

'How long do you suggest?' daenerys asked, annoyed.

'Can't say for certain that without talking to the officers' sansa added "Right Rieka?"

"Yes." Rieka agreed looking up from Leona slapping at her chest ready for another meal. "What am I agreeing to?" She countered.

"Are you not listening?" Jon questioned.

"I was but then her little fingers started pinching my chest and my focus shifted." Rieka offered with a shrug. 

''I came north to fight alongside you at a great cost to my armies and myself, now the time has come to reciprocate and you want to postpone?' danys anger rising by the second, sansa still refused to bend the knee and now she was questioning her in front of her council. Acting as though the Starks had the power but daenerys had the power, not some bitch from the north.

'The people are yours, do you want to throw them into a war they are not ready to fight?' Rieka corrected. 

'The longer I leave my enemies the stronger they become!' Dany shouted back but RIeka didnt flinch, she did yawn however, which annoyed Dany immensely.

'The northern forces will keep their promise and their allegiance to the seven kingdoms.' Jon reminded her. 'to their queen. what you command we will obey.'

"Jon-" Sansa hissed.

"The journey is long, they can rest on the way I suppose if you are being bossy mc bossy pants." Rieka remarked.

"Thank you." Dany agreed with a sigh.

'So if we are all in agreement,' tyrion asked looking around the table. 'Jon and ser Davos will head down to Kings Road with the northern troops. We will sail to dragon stone with our queen and her dragons above us-' tyrion went on explaining the plan.

'We have won the great war and now we will meet win the last war. In all seven kingdoms men will live without fear under their rightful queen' Daenerys told them confidently. Everyone cleared out except the starks.

"I will be right there," RIeka remarked when Tyrion reached for her. He cocked his head confused. "I will be right there." she assured nudging him towards the door. "I will tell you after." he nodded closing the door behind him. 

'We need to talk' arya told jon and he looked back at his siblings, as Tyrion shut the door. RIeka smiled as she bared the door behind him.

''Do you understand? we will be dead without her.' jon told them.

'Arya is the one that killed the night king.' Sansa reminded him.

"Our little badass." Rieka agreed.

'Those men died defending-' jon began.

'That does not mean that I will kneel before her.' Sansa clarified.

'I gave my respect to her' jon told them.

'I respect that.' arya said.

'you respect that?' sansa questioned incredulously.

'We needed her army and her dragons and you were doing the right thing by telling her you that but we do not trust your queen.' arya told him.

'You don't know her.' jon reminded them.

'I will never know her. She is not one of us.' Arya snapped. "She never will be."

'Thats a shit way to make allies' jon told her. Rieka was awfully quiet, Jon didnt like it. He stared back at her willing to say something. Anything to make this better. Rieka and him had always been close so why wasnt she speaking up? Taking his side.

''I dont need many allies' arya informed him stubbornly. 'We are family the five of us. The last of the starks' arya reminded him. "Six." Arya corrected looking to Leona. 

''Ive never been a stark.' Jon corrected and Rieka's gaze shifted to Bran again he kept his lips clamped shut.

'You are just as much as stark as the rest of us' sansa told him

'you are my brother, not my bastard brother but my brother.' Arya reminded him.

"Stark blood, through and through." Rieka agreed. "my blood, my family. My brother, Jon." Rieka looked to Bran again. "Blood of my blood." she whispered.

'it's your choice.' Bran said when Jon looked over at him

'I need to tell you something but you have to swear you will never tell another soul.' Jon told them.

'What is it?'

'You have to swear it before I tell you' jon demanded.

'How can I promise to keep a secret if I don't know what it is?' Sansa questioned and RIeka chuckled as Bran let out a tight breath.

''Because we are family. Swear it.' Jon demanded.

'I swear it' arya said He looked at Sansa.

"Sansa." Rieka demanded.

'I swear' she agreed glumly.

"I already know and I kept it this long." Rieka remarked. "It was killing me and there was never a good time to bring it up. So yay no more secrets."

"You know?" Jon questioned. "What do you know?"

"Tell them Brandon so I dont explode."