14. Not Married Yet

"Robbie!" Rieka declared leaving Tyrion's side the moment they got to the gates. Avalon rejoined Summer, Grey Wind, and shaggy dog in a happy reunion. 

"Yes, welcome back to the frozen north." Tyrion remarked. "You ever been to winterfell, Yoren?" 

"I can't say I have. Ranger Benjen usually makes these stops to visit his family and pick up men from their cells." Yoren offered. 

"Makes sense... I dont know who would want to give up this life though, this family. My family I can see leaving behind forever. But not the starks."

"RIeka!" Robb held her close spinning her around. 

"I missed you!" Rieka declared. "Where is Bran and Rick- Hi baby!" Rieka coed turning to rickon and picking him up. 

"Rie!" RIckon declared wrapping his arms around her neck kissing her cheek. 

"I missed you handsome, so, so much! You were in charge right? You didnt leave Robb in charge?" Rieka mused. 

"No!" Rickon giggled out. 

"I gave you one job," Rieka tsked peppering his face with kisses. 

"Rieka, Bran was attacked."

"Is he alright?" RIeka demanded. 

"Summer saved him. Mother went to find out whos blade it was, who sent the assassin." 

"Assassin!" RIeka shouted. "WHo would want to hurt Bran?" 

"Mother thinks the lannisters, is Tyrion with you?" 

"Yes. He's... Robbie, tyrion is not a bad guy and he was with me." Rieka assured. 

"I'm just following orders Rieka." Robb corrected. "I dont want him here and I dont want you leaving with him."

"Robb I didnt give father a proper goodbye. I am going to the capital. Hell I will come back but if mother is right, then we need to warn father that- not Tyrion- but his siblings might be up to something." Rieka declared. 

"Rieka-" Robb hesitated pulling her behind him but she pulled out of his grasp seeing Tyrion brought in by guards. 

"What were you saying about a warm welcome Rieka?" Tyrion mused. Rieka shrugged. ''I must say I received a slightly warmer welcome on my last visit.' Tyrion remarked, 'I was expecting more from the new lord of winterfell.' Tyrion mused. If Catelyn was right the lannister's could have been part of the attacks on Bran.

'Any man of the nights watch is welcome at Winterfell.' Robb told them and Tyrion glanced up at his companion Yoren.

"Robb." RIeka groaned. 

''Any Man of the nights watch but I'm not a man of the nights watch am I boy?' Tyrion countered. 

''I'm not your boy. I am lord of Winterfell, while my father is in Kings Landing.' Robb corrected.

"Can you just stop?" Rieka countered giving Robb her most annoyed look. Robb turned his nose up. He had to defend his family. RIeka didnt know the dangers because they protected her. 

'Then you might learn a Lord's courtesy.' Tyrion told him as the door opened and Bran was carried in. 'So it's true.' Tyrion said as Hodor carried him to the front. 'hello Bran.' Tyrion said and Hodor stopped in front of Tyrion, Bran limp in his arms. 'do you remember anything about what happened?''

"Bran!" Rieka declared running to him. "Hi hodor."

"Hodor." he agreed. 

"Rieka!" Bran declared. "You are back!"

"I think you got taller." Rieka mused grabbing his hand and kissing it. 

''He has no memory of that day.' the master corrected. 

''Curious.' Tyrion whispered.

'Why are you here?' Robb questioned.

"Because I wanted to come home before we went to the capital." Rieka sassed. 

''Would your charming companion be so kind as to kneel?' Tyrion asked 'my neck is beginning to hurt.''

''Kneel Hodor.' Bran instructed. RIeka pulled Bran to her kissing his face all over, she hugged him tight. 

"Thats from Jon." She whispered. "He misses you too." 

''Do you like to ride Brandon?' Tyrion asked stepping closer, Tyrion watched Rieka with her younger siblings and thought she would be a good mother. 

''Yes I mean I did like to...' Bran told him

''The boy has lost use of both his legs.'' Maester Lewin reminded him. 

"Does it hurt?" Rieka whispered. 

"I can't feel it." Bran corrected snuggling into her. 

'''What of it?' Tyrion said 'with the right horse and saddle even a cripple can ride.''

''I'm not a cripple.' Brandon told him defensively. Rieka ran a delicate hand down his face. 

''Then I am not a dwarf,' Tyrion retorted 'my father will be rejoice to hear it.' Tyrion mused but Bran just stared at him. ''I have a gift for you.' he handed him a scroll 'give that to your Sadler he will provide the rest.' Bran opened it up it was a sketch for a new saddle. 'you must shape the horse to the rider.' Tyrion told Robb 'you start with a yielding and then you teach it and train it to work with the boys needs.''

"I will bring this to the saddler today." RIeka assured looking it over.  

''Could I really be able to ride?' Bran questioned hopefully.

''On horseback you'll be as tall as any of them.' Tyrion assured.

''Is this some sort of trick?' Robb questioned 'why do you want to help him?''

''I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples bastards, broken things, and sassy Stark women named Rieka.'' Tyrion remarked and Rieka blushed. 

''You've done my brother kindness the hospitality of winterfell is yours.' robb told him

'Spare me your false kindness and courtesies lord stark-" Tyrion began.

"Save your pride." Rieka corrected. Tyrion smirked up at her. Maybe tyrion wasn't so bad. "Come with me to give this to the saddler." 

"Hodor." Hodor offered holding out a hand. 

"You will bring it? Thank you honey. THEON!" Rieka shouted and he came running. Tyrion chuckled. "Hi Theon, can you go with Hodor to deliver this to the saddler for Bran and I?" Rieka pondered. 

"Of course." Theon agreed. 

"Thank you, such a lamb you are Theon." Rieka remarked blowing him a kiss. 

"Did you have supper Rie?" Rickon questioned. 

"Not yet, I'm starving." Rieka agreed. Robb watched her quizzically. She hoisted Bran on her back and he held tight to her.

"Come on Tyrion lets get some food-" she held a hand out. "You remember where your chambers are." Rieka corrected and tyrion smiled.

"We are betrothed."

"Not married yet." RIeka corrected. 

"Not ever with my sister." Robb demanded.