23. Blah, Blah, Blah

'We stand behind you lord stark.'' They walked into the throne room, a united front.

'All hail your Grace King Joffrey of house Baratheon and Lannister the first of his name the king of the andals and the first man, lord of the seven kingdoms and protector of the realm.' Ned walked forward his cane clicking on the ground his leg still throbbing but he had a mission. Joffrey sat on the iron Throne

'I command the council to make all necessary arrangement for my coronation' Joffrey demanded 'I wish to be crowned within the Fortnight. Odds of fealty from my loyal council.'

'Ser barriston I believe no man here could have any question of your honor,' ned said he handed over the scroll to which he had wrote with Robert before he died

'It is King Roberts seal unbroken.' he announced stepping forward. 'Lord Eddard stark is here named protector of the realm,' he announced 'to rule as regent until the rightful heir comes of age.' Barristion said as cersei stood up

'May I see that letter ser Barristion?' Cersei requested sweetly but there was venom in her voice.

'Of course your Grace.' he walked up the steps delivering it to her before walking down. Sandor stared back at them, a dutiful guard to the king what a promotion he thought glumly.

'Protector of the realm?' She asked 'is this meant to be your shield lord stark?' she said ripping it up a piece of paper. She tore the pieces up throwing them to the ground.

'Those are the Kings words, the kings words!' ser barristion declared.

'We have a new King now' she informed him 'lord Eddard when we last spoke you offered me some counsel allow me to return the courtesy... bend the knee my Lord. Bend me and swear loyalty to my son and we shall allow you to live out the rest of your days at the great waste you call home.'

''Your son has no claim to the throne.' Ned said

'LIAR!' Joffrey screamed

'You condemn yourself with your own mouth lord stark. Ser barriston seize him. This traitor-' cersei demanded.

'Sir Barristion is a good man do not harm him.' Ned said as his men stepped forward

'Do you think he stands alone?' Cersei questioned as her guard step forward as well.

'Kill him.' Joffrey shouted 'kill him and kill them all I command it!' Sandor like a good dog drew his blade stepping forward with the rest of the knights.

'Commander.' Ned said 'take the queen and her children into custody. Take them back to their Royal Apartments and keep them there under guard.''

''Unbelievable,' cersei muttered.

'I want no bloodshed no bloodshed,' ned repeated, 'so tell your men to lay down their swords no one needs to die.' Cersei looked around but there was blood shed as a Lannister forces came forward. Petyr wrapped blade around Ned's neck.

'I did warn you not to trust me.' Petyr whispered in his ear.

+

'Sansa go to your room and bar the door.' Septa Mordane instructed.

"What?'

"NOW.' Septa demanded as Sansa rushed down the hall. They grabbed her, she didn't put up a fight as they tossed her in a cell.

+

Arya watched in horror as Syrio was attack. He used his wooden sparing sword with elegance but he was no match for three knights and blades of steel. Arya wanted to help, she wanted to run, but all she could do was stare as Meryn Trant killed Syrio. They looked to Arya and she found her sanity and took off.

+

"You missing me already, Clegane?" Rieka pondered. 

"I came to collect you." Sandor corrected. 

"For what?" Rieka countered. 

"The queen requested you... you dont know whats going on do you?" Sandor realized. 

"I was taking a bath, my head under the water, all other sounds were muffled, why whats wrong?" Rieka questioned. 

"Your father spoke a lot of treason and the queen wants his head." Sandor offered. 

"Fucking hell." Rieka muttered slipping on her shoes. "Is he okay? What did he say?" 

"Blah, blah, blah, bastards, blah, blah, no claims, Joffrey wasnt happy, hurry up." Sandor instructed. 

"You try being a woman for a day." Rieka countered as she got up. "ALright, lets go... and my sisters?" 

"They got the little dove, the younger shit head ran for it." Sandor remarked. 

"And my fathers head is still intact?" Rieka needed clarification. 

"Aye. For now."