58. Back To Bitch

"I dont think I can ever put her down." Tyrion remarked softly. Leona smiled reaching up for his beard.

"She likes your beard." Rieka remarked. 

"What do you think?" Tyrion pondered smiling back at her.

"Oh its nice." Rieka agreed. "I like it." He ran a hand over his cheek with a smirk. Rieka laughed out. 

"I missed that smile RIeka." Tyrion whispered. "I missed you, I missed you so much." 

"This dragon queen, you believe in her?" RIeka countered tipping her head into Tyrion. 

"She knows when to check her impulses. Thats something not even Robert did, he acted first, Joffrey did as he pleased as well. Daenarys is... she has been through a lot." 

"We all have." Rieka corrected. "She's not special, you should hear what Sansa went through." Rieka whispered. 

"I love you." 

Rieka sat up staring back at him. 

"Do you trust me, RIeka?" Tyrion added. 

"I do." RIeka agreed. 

"She is the queen we need." 

"And if she isnt? If there is someone better?" Rieka countered. 

"What do you mean?" Tyrion countered. Rieka's lips twisted as she lay her head back on his shoulder slumping over on the couch. 

"Do you want to stay tonight?" Rieka questioned. 

"I do." Tyrion agreed. 

"Good because I wasnt going to let you leave." Rieka agreed. Tyrion smiled as Leona's eyes drifted closed but her hand still firmly grasped at his beard.

"Mommy's turn to pull my beard little lion." Tyrion whispered. She kissed along his jaw nestling into his neck. 

Waking tangled up in Tyrion felt familiar. Rieka's eyes flickered open as Leona whined out, she dragged herself away from the warmth of the covers, Tyrions arms reaching out for her as she left. Rieka's dress from the night before still adorned her body but her lips were still numb from every aching breathless kiss from the night before. 

"Rieka-" Jon knocked as he opened the door. His eyes moved to the Tyrion on the bed and a shudder went through him. 

"Knock and wait next time, you could have seen a naked Tyrion." Rieka mused. 

"The horror." Jon agreed. Tyrion's face pinched. "do you need a minute?" 

"We didnt do anything- was there a purpose besides trying to embarrass me? You know I am married to Tyrion still." Rieka reminded him. 

"Jaime lannister is here, I thought you would want to know." Jon remarked his gaze shifting to Tyrion. 

"We have a kid, grow up Jon." Rieka insisted. 

"Hearing it and seeing him in your bed," Jon shook his head. 

"Jaime, just Jaime?" Tyrion questioned getting up. 

"Your sisters army is not here." Jon agreed. 

"When I was a child my brother would tell me a bedtime story about the man that murdered my father' Daenerys told Jaime as he stood before her. "The man who stabbed him in the back and cut his throat, who sat down on the iron throne and watched as his blood poured onto the floor... he told me other stories as well about all the things we would do to that man once we took back the seven kingdoms and had him in our grasp.'' Dany looked over Jaime Lannister. Standing before her, he didn't look too much like a king slayer right now.