63. Little Lady

Red /Otto Hightower out now!

~10 moons later~

"I don't want it." Rieka blinked back at Tyrion. "You don't want it?"

"I know what I said, i was there." Tyrion agreed. 

"You are really good at this hand of the king stuff." Rieka reminded him. "Bran chose wisely. A good king..." she chuckled. "You know what you know and what you dont." 

"Why are you laughing?" Tyrion questioned. 

"Tommen, he was a sweetie, I talked to him during his transition to king and... your father gave him the good king talk, it was actually very smart. You know you and Cersei both were quite skilled when it came to battle and preventing wars. You had that battle knowledge in your minds..." 

"And Cersei said we had nothing in common." Tyrion mused. 

"Mama!" Leona declared running towards her. 

"Look at you go little lion!" Rieka declared reaching for her. Leona jumped up into Rieka's arms. 

"I want," Leona began before blowing Tyrion a kiss.

"What do you want my love?" Tyrion questioned. 

"A brother." Leona decided. Rieka looked to Tyrion. 

"Did you two have a secret talk, you pay her to say that?" Rieka mused. 

"Nonsense, but I should have." Tyrion agreed grabbing leona's hand. 

"Or a sister." Leona countered leaning into Rieka. 

"Or a sister." Rieka agreed. "Well I think one day, one or the other is a possibility." 

"I missed your whole pregnancy, her whole first year." Tyrion begged. "I would be right here for the whole thing!" 

"You didnt have to push a baby from your body after harboring her inside you for nine moons and those nine moons were not pleasant I will tell you now mister," Rieka corrected. "I was fleeing the capital, I was scared and worried about you and then I got to winterfell just in time for this little cutie to come." Rieka pressed a kiss to Leona's cheek. "And then I got one to two hours of sleep per night for moons. Moons tyrion." 

"I would handle all the duties!" tyrion assured. 

"You can produce milk for the baby?" Rieka countered. 

"Well-"

"Because thats what she wanted every hour all night long for moons." 

"She gets her drinking from me." Tyrion agreed with a chuckle. 

"She is perfection, I say it all the time, why mess with perfection?" Rieka remarked. 

"A sister," Leona whispered in Rieka's ear. "Sister for me." 

"How can you say no to that face?" Tyrion begged. 

"My Lord." Podrick remarked coming up behind them. 

"Hi Pod!" Leona declared waving back at him. 

"Hello little lady." Podrick answered.

"I'm a big kid." Leona corrected her lips puckered. 

"Of course my lady." Podrick agreed. "Lord Tyrion, the king has called a meeting." 

"Thank you Pod." Tyrion agreed. "My beautiful wife, we will talk more on the sister idea after," He encouraged. 

"Go." Rieka corrected waving a dismissive hand at him. 

"I love you." Tyrion called from the door. 

"Love- you!" Leona shouted pointing a finger at him. 

"Love you Rieka." Tyrion added, Rieka rolled her eyes laying back on the couch. Tyrion moved back to her, her eyes opened seeing him standing above her. "I love you." He repeated kissing her gently. 

"I Love you." Rieka agreed reaching up to touch his cheek. "Go on, dont make Bran wait."