Chapter 33

"Oh, God. Fuck. Yes! God!" I buried my head in the cushion and kept my eyes firmly shut, while trying to regain control over my own body.

Regina moved her head up while leaving kisses on my stomach, breasts, collarbone and eventually lips. I breathed heavily and I felt my chest rising and falling.

"Yeah, I think the couch does look good here," I muttered. Regina and I had been moving and trying her furniture all day, but we were officially done. We had to be, too, because Regina was hosting a small house warming party.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Regina smiling at me. She cupped my cheek and kissed me tenderly. I could taste myself on her lips.

She looked up and her face fell. "Oh, God, everyone's going to be here in two hours. We still have so much to do!" She wanted to get off me, but I held her close against me, needing to feel her warmth. "Emma, I don't want everyone walking in on us like my mother did. That was embarrassing."

"Surprisingly enough, your mother didn't even seem that awkward. Had I been her, I'd have closed the door before I even opened it," I replied.

Regina smiled and kissed my lips. "Either way, I still need to do a lot of things."

"Like what? Regina, everything is taken care of. The food is ready, the room looks wonderful, everything is clean and tidied."

"Apart from this couch," Regina remarked. "And that chair. And I think it would be nice if we cleaned that spot on the floor, given.. you know."

"That's not going to take up two hours. I just want to cuddle with you here, on the couch." Regina kissed my lips and got off me, despite my convincing words.

"Only one person needs to have accidentally caught an early plane and walk in on us and that is one person too many. Let's clean up and take a shower."

I groaned and tried to grab Regina's hand. I always wanted to hug and cuddle after having sex and oftentimes Regina did too. Just not when she had things to do.

"Now, Swan," Regina demanded and her firm voice immediately got me off the couch. She almost never got firm with me and I obeyed immediately when she did, because I knew it meant serious business.

We showered together, rinsing one another with shower foam and then we cleaned the places we'd christened the house with water and soap.

As we waited for the guests to arrive, we played a board game. It didn't take long for the doorbell to ring. Regina had invited her friends from all over the world. Not because she desperately wanted people to see the new house she bought - the house was majestic but not compared to her previous home - but because she'd always wanted to throw a party.

I was excited to get to know all Regina's friends, but I was somewhat relieved when I saw Ruby, Belle and Graham in the doorway. The more people I knew, the less overwhelming this party would be.

"Hi, guys, I'm glad you could come!" Regina said and hugged them eagerly. I hugged them and kissed their cheeks, happy to see them. They'd already been to Regina's house to help move some things, but they still gawked when they walked inside.

These houses were the most expensive ones in Storybrooke and Regina now lived in one. "We got you a gift," Ruby said and handed Regina a bottle of wine and a wrapped package.

Regina handed me the bottle for her to have her hands free to open the small gift and she let out a rich laughter when she saw what it was. A game to play Never Have I Ever.

"You know, for old time sake," Belle said and smiled sweetly.

"Thank you so much," Regina said. "I really appreciate it. I want to hang out with all of you again on Fridays. I don't know why we skipped the last ones."