Chapter 35

Sebastiàn

Sebastiàn

|

"What does this mean, Luke?" I ask, knowing what I am seeing but not believing it.

"Seb, I'm just as shocked. Her brain shouldn't look like this. It's only been a few weeks since starting her new medication."

"Wait, does this mean that her brain is healing itself?" I ask, wanting to hear it from Luke's mouth.

"I have to see the results before I can tell you-"

"The scans are right in front of you, what do you mean you have to see them!" I shout, wanting an answer, I try calming down noticing Nic's in the room with us.

"Nic-" Sam speaks, trying to calm her down. She must feel anxious on his lap.

"What?" Nic leans at the edge of Sam's lap, practically falling off if it wasn't for Sam's arms around her waist.

"Well-" Luke pauses, sending the scan to his work computer and then stands up. "Let's go to my office." Nic shakes her head, looking distraught.

"Darling, I can't tell you the results until I look at your other scans," Luke grabs her chin, looking into her eyes. "Which I have on my computer. Now, we have to leave the room and let other doctors do their jobs, okay?" Luke releases her chin, and Sam helps her to her feet.

"Luke, just tell me if it's bad- I, I can handle it. I-"

"Baby, how about we head home-"

"No!" She yells, causing the Dom in me to surface and by the look on everyone's face, so is theirs. But before I can speak, Luke grabs her, puts her against the wall and points at her.

"Do I need to remind you what I do to bratty little girls?" Luke asks, and I look out for anyone who can see this interaction.

"Luke, not here-" I whisper, but he ignores me.

"I understand you are anxious, but you do not get to act like this. I will turn into your dominant so fast if you don't correct your behavior. Do you understand me?" Luke asks, and I see the brat flee her body like a bullet.

"Yes, sir." Nic swallows and nods her head.

Luke steps away from her, grabs her hand without a brace and practically pulls her into the elevator. Sam and I get in behind them, and we ascend to Luke's floor. Neurology unit.

"Hello, Doctor Moore." A nurse welcomes us as we exit the elevator.

"Hi," Luke mumbles, in an obvious rush to get to his office.

"Hello!" I smile, "Sorry." I mouth at her, she nods her head, obviously knowing his moods and shakes it off. She walks away and we continue walking to his office.

"Sit," Luke tells Nic, releasing her hand. Yet all three of us find a chair and immediately sit. We listen like the good submissives we are. Sam sits on the sofa near the door while I sit next to Nic in front of Luke's desk.