Chapter 15

Lucas

Lucas

|

"You guys' practice BDSM with each other?" Nic speaks, and we look at one another. I don't want to scare her. But I also don't want to lie to her either. She deserves more than that.

"Yes, and we would like for you to join." I blurt, and her mouth falls open in shock.

"What- what do you mean? Join? As in -" Nic is confused, and she has every right to be. This isn't something that is easy to understand. Plus, with her TBI... Fuck. Her TBI-

"Darling, I'll explain everything as slowly as I can. If you have any questions or concerns. This is going to be a safe area to speak. Nothing is off-limits as long as you're being respectful. Do you understand?" I look into her eyes, and she isn't sure.

"How about we start eating dinner?" Seb suggests and she nods her head.

The chefs bring out the food and place them down in the middle of the table. Sam helps Nic put a few selections on her plate and sets it in front of her.

"What do you mean when you say join?" Nic asks, and I take a sip of my drink.

"We would like for you to join in -" I clear my throat, "Sexual and non-sexual activities." I lick my bottom lip, watching her face closely. "With your written consent, of course," I add, placing my drink on the table.

"And we wouldn't do anything, without going over what you like and don't like." Seb chimes in, and when I look over at him, he shuts himself up by shoveling food into his mouth.

"I will give you a packet for you to read over. It has a list of things that all three of us like to do, and if you aren't into it. Put an X next to it, or even cross it out. If you're interested in it, or just want more information on it. Put a question mark next to it and one of us, whoever has that... kink, will explain it to you."

"Wait- hold on." Nic holds her hand up, still hasn't touched her dinner. This is making me frustrated... She can't eat right now because of all the information you are giving her! I remind myself, letting out a deep breath.

"What- why a packet? I- there can't be that much you need me to know or read, is there?" She questioned, looking shocked and confused.

"Yes. There is. You need to know everything, Nic. All of it. There can't be any surprises. A-" I pause, "A Dom and Sub relationship is all about trust..."

"So, you all are dominants?" She asks and I nod my head. "Is there a difference?" Finally, a good question.

"Yes, Darling. There are differences. Go ahead pets. Tell her." I give Seb and Sam permission to speak, eating my dinner finally.

Seb speaks first, as always, "I'm a soft dominant." He takes a sip of his wine and clears his throat. "I'm not really into the whole aggressiveness and ownership thing. I'm more into play. Luke though- he's a..." Seb looks at me, and I nod my head. Leaning back in my chair, I watch her every reaction. Memorizing it. Seeing how confused but interested she is.