Chapter 12

5 Months Later

Peter was now Peter Stark and the heir to Stark Industries. he worked with his father in the company and as an Avenger.

"What?!" yelled Tony with wide eyes "It's only three months dad." said Peter trying to calm his father. "Three months is a long time son." said Steve "yea pops but. It's a mission. I have to go." said Peter. "We understand. What about MJ?" asked Tony. Peter swallowed " I spoke to her. She wasn't happy but she knows i have to." "OK. Just be safe ok?" "I promise dad." This mission Peter had to do alone.

He left the next day. A month later he got ambushed and shot with an alien blaster that sent him flying. The world went black.

"No." whispered Tony with tears. "No. No. Please no." "I'm sorry Stark." said Fury "But Your son is MIA and presumed dead." "He isn't dead. he can't be dead." "Stark no one survived." said Agent Coulson. "No no no." Steve nodded for them to leave and they did. he took his fiancé in his arms and kissed his head "Baby. Baby. It's ok. We'll get through this. We will." "May and now Peter. They keep leaving. Don't leave me Steve. please." "I wont. I promise." the word Promise didn't do much for Tony anymore. But he held on tight.

Two weeks later there was a knock on the tower door while everyone had a movie night. "Sir there's is someone asking for you." "Who is it?" "Pepper Potts." their eyes widened and Tony sprung up with Steve in tow to the door. IT flung open and true to the AI there stood Pepper. She looked exhausted   but standing and she didn't look like she wanted to be here. "Pepper?" "Mr. Stark." she said coldly. She glared Steve before looking back to Tony. HE sighed " What is it?" only now he noticed she had something in her hands. "I'm giving you something that belongs to you. I don't want it. Too much work." "What? You have nothing of me." she laughed coldly "Sadly i do. Now take the thing before i throw it away." she shoved the blanket in her hand into Tony's arms before turning around.

The door closed and the entered the living room. "What she want?" asked Bruce. While Steve explained Tony opened the blanket only to gasp. "Baby? What is it?" "A-A baby. It's a baby." "What?!" exclaimed Nat running up to him. There in the blankets slept a baby girl. "So she just dropped someone's kid on you?" asked Clint. "No. She said she was giving me something that belonged to me." said Tony in a daze "But that doesn't make sense." "Actually it does. You and Pepper ended round about nine to ten months ago." said Stephen. "It's my child. I have a baby." Tony started crying his eyes out. Nat took the child while Steve held Tony "What's wrong?" "P-Peter never got to meet his s-sister." all their eyes got glossy at the realization.

*******************************************************************

Peter groaned opening his eyes before immediately closing them due to the bright light. "He's awake." he heard a man yell. Slowly sitting up he opened his eyes to find himself in a hospital bed, in a hut, with only a pair of pants on and tubes in his body. "Where am i?" "Beacon Hills." his head snapped to the ight to see three men. One had raven black hair and green eyes, he was built and looked to have permanent scowl on his face, the one in the middle was a nice height with honey brown eyes and the same colour hair, he was grinning with excitement, the last was a dark of complexion man, he was bald and had a gentle yet calculating look on his face.

"I'm Stiles. Hi. This is Derek and Doctor Deaton." introduce the honey eyed one pointing to the black hair man first then the other. Peter nodded "Hi. I-I'm Peter." "Hello Peter. Do you know what year it is?" asked Deaton gently "No. What happened?" "We found you knocked out and bleeding out in the forest. We brought you to Deaton who fixed you up." said Derek losing his scowl and seeming sympathetic since he couldn't speak on. "P-peter. Y-you've been-" Stiles sighed. "What? I've been what? Wait." Peter looked down and and around seeing his spider man suit on a chair. He froze wide eyed looking at them. They followed his gaze "Oh. No. No. We wont tell anyone don't worry. it's just. Ugh" Stiles groaned and Derek rubbed his arm.

They saw that Peter didn't fully trust them so Stiles stepped forward "We know your secret. Only fair you know ours right?" Peter thought about it and nodded slowly. Stiles looked to Derek and the man sighed. He stared at Peter and his eyes glowed bright red. Peter yelped "Wow!" "He's werewolf. I'm a mage." said Stiles opening his hand and a flame appeared. Peter grinned "SO cool!" they chuckled. "Listen Peter. After we found you. You were badly injured. We had no choice unless you would have died." said Stiles.  Peter swallowed "What happened?" "With the help of Deaton i put you in something called a magical coma. I would keep you in a coma until your body was fully healed." Peter swallowed and nodded "That's cool. Doesn't sound too bad." Stiles winced "Yes, but you see. You've been in the coma for five years."

Peter took a minute to realize what was said. When he did he stare in horror "What!? What?! B-B-But..No!" "I'm sorry." "What about my dad? Someone?" Stiles sighed and Derek spoke "Spider-Man hasn't been seen in five years. Presumed dead during a mission." "Why didn't you tell someone?!" "Who? If we did then Beacon Hills would be swarming with reporters for years and this place...there are things that need to be kept  secret and protected here." said Derek. he felt really guilty for not telling anyone about Peter, but he had a pack to protect as well as a mate.

Peter sighed and nodded in understanding "It's ok. C-Can i do home?" this time Deaton spoke "Just let me give you a check up and make sure you're ok." Peter nodded Deaton got to work. "You seem ok. Everything's healed and minimal scarring. You're free to go. Only me, Stiles and Derek know about you, so don't worry." Peter stood up and smiled "Thank you. All three of you. I'll pay you back. Trust me." "No problem man." grinned Stiles. Peter decided he liked him and grinned back "Oh. Can i ask one more favor?" "What's up?" "Do you have a suit?"