Chapter 8

Peter has been staying with Tony for a full three weeks now. Everyone besides Peter seems to know about the relationship between Tony and Steve and Tony wanted to keep it that way for a while. Which is why Peter was over at Neds house for the night while Steve and Tony went on a date. Their first one to be exact. Tony has been busy getting the best doctors for May and running the company so they never had the time.

"Tony can we have dinner already? You've been fixing your tie for 15 minutes and we're not even leaving the tower for the date." sighed Steve. Tony shushed him and fixed his tie before grinning "Let's go." They had Asian food for dinner, which Steve didn't think was too bad (I love Asian food) After dinner they got popcorn and watched Inside Out. Halfway through the movie Tony tried taking popcorn but slipped fell on top of Steve pushing him on his back on the couch. They stayed like that. The voices of the TV facing, time slowing down, while they just stared into the others eyes.

Slowly Tony leant down and connected their lips. They kissed and Steve dropped the bowl onto the floor. His hands went and held Tony's waist while the other man messed up Steve's hair moaning into the kiss. Steve sat up pulling Tony to straddle him. He groaned into the kiss and Tony smiled into the kiss. It  got heated and rushed and Steve slipped his hand under the smaller males shirt earning him a gasp that he took advantage of by slipping his tongue into Tony's mouth. They were moaning and groaning into the kiss, only breaking for air.

They pulled back "The couch is uncomfortable. Lets try my bed." said Tony softly as he got up and pulled Steve into his room. He pushed Steve onto the bed and straddled him before smashing their lips together once more. Steve tugged at Tony's shirt "Too much clothes." Tony smirked as he took off his shirt and did the same for Steve "Better." said Steve flipping them so he was hovering over Tony. He leant down and started kissing the mans neck. he kissed and sucked and nibbled until Tony moaned and he smirked. He sucked on the sweet spot while grinding into Tony. "Ahh~ Steve~ Ang~" "You enjoying this baby?" teased Steve with a smirk. Tony moaned "I would enjoy it more if we lost more clothes." "In a rush?" "Yes. Now off." he ordered and Steve chuckled but obeyed.

Once they were both done they were left in their boxers. Steve was kissing up Tony's jawline while the other man bucked into him for friction. Steve's figures slipped under Tony's boxers and in one swift movement they were laying on the floor. "You ready baby?" asked Steve huskily in Tonys ear. "Yes~" without warning Steve slipped a finger into Tony making the man arch his back and moan. Slowly the older man moved his finger in and out. He picked up the pace when Tony got used to it and added another finger surging their lips together.

Not long after Tony started meeting his fingers and they both grinded against each other. Steve pulled out his fingers and Tony whined "Give me sec." said Steve going for the lube but Tony stopped him. "I'll do it." Not understanding Steve tilted his head and was shocked when Tony flipped them so he straddled Steve. Tony leant down kissing him and slipped the other mans boxers off making Steve groan into the kiss they grinded against each other.

Tony started kissing up his jaw and down his neck, he went to his chest and lower until he took Steve's hard member into his hands. Steve gasped "Ahh~" Steve looked down to see Tony smirking. Keeping eye contact Tony flicked his tongue over the head the twitching member and Steve groaned leaning his head onto the pillow immediately gripping Tony's hair lightly. Tony smirked again before turning his focus onto the member in his hand. With one swift move he put the entire thing in his mouth. 

Steve moaned gripping Tony's hair tighter "~Tony~ Baby~" Tony sucked gently on the member and Steve moaned more. Smiling internally Tony started bobbing his head. Starting out slowly he sped up. Steve couldn't open his eyes from the pleasure he was receiving "Oh god baby. You're doing so good for me baby." Tony moaned at the praise which caused Steve's member to vibrate "Keep going baby. Ah~" Tony blew out his cheeks and bobbed his head as fast as he could while Steve moaned and praised him. Feeling the knot in his stomach Steve groaned "I'm close baby..~" he moaned and spilled himself into Tony's mouth. The man swallowing every drop before coming up and kissing him. 

Steve growled into the kiss before flipping so he hovered over Tony again. The kisses were rushed and heated and deep "You did so good for baby. You're such a good boy." praised Steve as he kissed down Tony's neck. Tony moaned and arched his back grinding into Steve. The man chuckled and looked into Tony's eyes, his eyes bright blue eyes filled with lust and another emotion Tony wasn't used to, but he liked it. "You did so good for me baby. My turn to return the favor." said Steve lining them up. Tony suddenly felt scared. Yea he has slept with people before but never a man. He is still a man virgin. That's what it's called right? Or whatever he never slept with a man and he was nervous.

Steve must have picked on that because kissed Tony reassuringly "It's going to be ok baby. I know what I'm doing." Tony tilted his head  "I thought you a virgin." Steve chuckled kissing Tony's neck again "You think a lot of things." Tony chuckled along but gasped when a hand grabbed his member. "Ahh~ Steve~" "I'll be gentle baby. It's ok." said Steve with a smile before kissing Tony. Tony moaned into the kiss and slowly felt Steve enter him making him gasp and groan in pain and pleasure. Steve smiled into the kiss as he slowly moved in and out. 

For Tony Steve was moving way too slow and the man seemed to enjoy seeing Tony suffer. He started speeding up his thrusts as he pumped Tony's member with his hand and pulled away from the kiss "Scream for me baby." Tony moaned in pleasure and gripped Steve's shoulders to hold himself. Soon the pleasure got too much "Steve. Steve. I'm gonna- Ahh~" "Cum for me baby." whispered Steve kissing Tony and Tony moaned in pleasure spilling himself on their chests and all over Steve's hand. Steve gasped and clutched his eyes closed "God, baby you're so tight. Unh~" with one last thrust Steve spilled himself inside the Tony. They stayed like that for a minute catching their breath before Steve pulled out slowly and Tony winced and Steve collapsed next to him. 

Tony turned his head and stared into Steve's eyes with an emotion he never felt before. He felt it for Peter and May but it felt different with Steve and he didn't know what it was. "I love you." Tony's eyes widened slightly at Steve's words, but he smiled figuring out his emotions "I love you too." Steve smiled and kissed him softly.