Epilogue

A Few years later...

A loud bell rang, followed by a few stomping footsteps marching outside the gate. Highschool learning was over for the day. Now it's lesson number two, butt kicking at the dojo by their new honorary sensei, Mr. Han.

"Highschool now, yet you four are still acting like kindergartners." Mie ying ranted. Walking along the side walk with Dre trailing behind his girlfriend as the Dragon trio cycle slowly beside them.

"Not this again..." Liang grumble. Cheng rolled his eyes at his cousins rants, eying the boy behind to do something.

" Mei, you know it's not our fault. Those dudes were picking on the poor kid. He was also new, a foreign!" Dre said waving his hands around. Now standing beside the girl he gave her puppy eyes as he added. "You knew I understood that feeling of being in his place."

Mei ying, sighed. Nodding in agreement but her face was still harden.

"Well, at least your Chinese is getting better." She huffed. The trio snicker as Dre looked at his girlfriend with a playful glare.

"Anyways, we better get going. See you,M" kissing his girlfriend goodbye before following the three older males.

Shaking her head, Mei ying smile fondly at the shrinking four figures. They really did came a long way.

|

"Again." With a small battlecry both Zhuang and Dre began fist to fist. Dre offense while Zhuang defend. Grabbing a hold of his forearm twisting it behind his teammates back before the reptile kicked his back knee, making Dre stumbled forward.

Dre cough lightly after kissing the floor. Zhuangs breathing came lightly. Puffing his chest high, the rest of their teammates clapping for their amazing performance.

"Wonderful, You are all improving well." Their sensei praise as Liang helped their fallen soldier up.

"In time you all might even be as great as the legendary dragon warrior." Cheng perk up at the familiar title.

"The legendary dragon warrior and his lady butterfly, sensei?" Yuu, a teammate of theirs said. A smile brought up to Mr. Han face. "Keeping track with the tales of the legends ,I see." The man said.

"It's (Name) favorite. She would tell us about it any chance she got." Shuan, another one of them said. The rest smiled brightly at the memory. They're heard it so much it completely printed itself in their brain.

"Ah, of course" Mr. Han smile at the mentioning of his lovely niece. "That's the history story line. I bet she never told you about the side stories of the tale" the man added.

"Side stories, sensei?" Another member, Lee Min, echoed the highlight of his sentence.

"History is never boring if you hear the fun parts of it. Like when the warrior decide to prank his Sensei when he was younger or playful wrestle his teammates but got scolded for accidentally rolling in the mud. There's a reason why (name) love the story" the boys perk at this.

Ever since their lovely butterfly flew to another country, the memories of her were dreading day by day.

Sure, they kept in touch but it sure did pain them to not have their best friend , the one who always there for them, not there. It felt like a nightmare trap in a dream.

It's a dream for them to finally be released from their physical and mental torture yet it felt like a nightmare to see their supportive and bubbly friend to be ripped away from them, but of course they never said anything about it, Not even Cheng.