[07]

Glass shattered rang through the house following a loud gasped. Tears filled up and turn into art as it painted both cheeks. The minds could only deal with one emotion at a time as many flow through ; confusion , guilt , pain and anger.

Due to the rush emotion the girl held in the last emotion for the sake of the boy. Now is not the time... My boys come first [Name] thought.

"[Name]! Is everything alright , deary?]" Her grandmother shouted from upstairs. More guilt rise in her as she saw the dragon trio's expression on the shattered glass. "Nothing, granny!...uhmm something just surprised me, sorry!" Shouted back feeling sorry for disturbing her grandparents nap.

Disappearing in the room next door only to reappear with a small dustbin and sweeper.

Quickly but surely she sweeped the scattered shards , as she's doing so six brown eyes looked at the girl's figure. Feeling as if they probably gave her poor little heart abit too much when they said they had something to tell her.

Zhuang suggested that telling the butterfly girl right away was better the facing her shocked and concerned gaze later. As much as it was a surprise them to see Zhuang so serious, they had to face the music.

There they were , sitting in hight order with Cheng in the middle. [Name] treating their bruise's and cuts. Silent filled the room. Standing beside Zhuang after finishing his treating injury , Cheng was about to explain to the girl but she cut him off.

" I don't want to jump into conclusions, but I have a theory on how you three are like this..." So small the boys could hardly pick up but still heard it.

For the pass hour the boys told the girl everything, even though from the beginning they were the bullies of the story but this time even [Name] could see what Dre did was wrong even after the boys promise to stay away from him for her. To be more nice. Yet life had other plans.

The dragon trio felt lucky , especially Cheng. They're butterfly gave care and affection to them.

Now are prouder and back to normal, minus the visible bruise's.

Now in the black belt dojo. The students were practicing by challenging each other. [Name] is there as well , wanting to give her goof balls moral support even when it just training. Not that the sensei mind.

"Hyah!"

Hung Feng slammed Zhang on the wooden stage floor making the brunette won the round.

After bowing, two others took their place and began fighting.

[Name] watch intrigued by how much her friends grown. She was proud of them, for the long journey and sacrifice they did. She was most proud about one in particular.

Lost in thoughts she and the said raven head boy made eye contact. Even with a simple action a flush colour began crawling up to their cheeks.

Cheng saw the girl flusterly look away. He felt giddy inside but he quickly put on his usual cold mask when his sensei walk pass him.

[Name] felt a small laugh left her lips. She felt funny about the mask he wore. Everyone seen it , yet she felt special that she got to see him without it.

She gave another smile his way when Cheng got getting ready for his turn.

Kicking and punching. Her dragon army as grown so much. All were stronger yet she knew they were also broken.

She maybe forgiving but [Name]'s not stupid to see negative motion when she sense it.

Yet she couldn't do anything. Not that Cheng and the gang would let her anyway.

Although she's proud of them , for the long journey, for their sacrifice's. The girl couldn't help but feel her smile faltered slightly, before it turn into a frown.

She was there , for all of them. The long and painful journey. She cherish the momeries they had together. Especially ones with a certain hot head boy.

But she was worried.

[Name] felt like something was going to happen in the future and she was the big effect of it. It made her feel anxious. Too deep in thought she didn't even notice a figure standing in front of her.

"Are you alright?" A concern voice asked her. 

Though she was brought out of anxious mind. Her mouth was glued shut therefore she only reply with a nod.

"You look a little pale. [Name] , Are you sure you're alright?"  Cheng asked again to the girl.

[ Name] only shrugged. She tried giving her usual smile , it could have fooled anyone but it didn't for Cheng.

"Pretty Butterfly,  you know I may not be as good as you but if you need anything I'm always here for you. Just like you're always there for me" Cheng said to her. 

Booping her nose. Which caused a giggle
to escape from her lips.

He finally received a real smile , one he always adores.

"I'm always alright, when you're with me , my mighty dragon"

Linking they're arms together like they always do, two and rest of the group walk together while chatting happily.

As they began to walking, Cheng tuned out the groups loud conversation and looked at the girl beside him.

She snuggle slightly in his arms  while eyes face forward joining in the chattering that was loudly presented in front of them.

He knew something didn't feel right. He wanted to dug deeper but he didn't want to cross the line or put pressure on the girl.

Something in him said to listen to his braind but he pushed the thoughts aside and focus on the present rather worried on the future.

Cheng may not know what got the girl looking so anxious about, but he would do anything just to keep herself smiling again. Her real smile.

A promise is a promise after all.

Author :

Just like I promise, Chapter 7 before I go quiet for a while. My final exam starts next week. Once I finished it , which is on 1 March I would be finishing this. So don't worry about chapter 8 and so on, or if I'm quite. I'll be back soon. Wish me luck.