[08]

A/N : YASSSSSSS, WOOOOO. THE FINALS ARE OVER! HAHAHA. Now it's time for college 🥲.  During the quite time I've been in before I sent an a/n about my exam , I started to slowly feel like I wasn't into this fandom anymore yet more strong to my old one. To which I made a story about will be out soon. But don't worry even though I don't have anything for this fandom anymore I'm still going to finish it for you guys, that's a promise ☺️❤️. Bye take care and enjoy. (I usually publish this on Friday/Saturday but today is a acception.)

It's only been two weeks since the dragon trio got hit by karma. Words about Dre entertaining the tournament spread around like wildlife.

Nothing's much change except the fact that their social butterfly has been taken care of them.

Simple things like bringing extra food , helping with homework and patch or gives a quick check up after every karate lesson.

The boys felt bliss by the treatment, especially Cheng. He love being pampered by his girl best friend. Even though he had to share yet he didn't mind as long as he still gets his turn.

Today was like any other day , or was it?

Any fool could see the slight change when Cheng was walking with his group. The biggest hint was when Dre and Mei ying talking together in the corridor yet Cheng didn't even glance, he just kept walking.

That's when all his friends had enough. So, there right now is Cheng sitting on his couch while his friends surrounded him. Some sat while others don't.

"Do you boys need anything?" His mother asked, wondering if any snacks or beverages were needed.

"It's alright , auntie. We already ate but thank you " Liang said to the woman with a smile while keeping Zhang's hand down knowing his friend peanut brain like the back of his hand.

"Alright, if you need anything you're father is in his office" She said to Cheng , making her way out.

"Ok, " Cheng watches his mother walking out of his view before moving it to the hooligans that were slowly making a circle by now.

Cheng felt a deadpan crawl on his face. who could blame him , it felt like they were making a prison.

"What do you idiots want?" Cheng sighed.

"This has something to do with the qixi festival later tonight right?" Liang and the rest jaw drop. Never thought Zhuang would asked yet had a clue about it. Nevertheless they were glad it wasn't them who did.

"I don't know what your talking about" They all deadpan at the reply. They weren't that stupid to see. Knowing him for a few years growing up , they could easily tell who caused it.

"So, did you asked little flutter out ?"

"Is she you're date?"

"Did she say 'yes'?"

"Yes , yes and yes" Cheng said nodding his head at his reply. " I asked her five days ago" He exclaimed.

"Then what's got your gut all twisted?" Cheng drop his head , hiding his burning face. Him , the top student in karate, the most fierce and strong among them all.

Yeah, he was all that , still is, so why is thinking about what happen might during the festival made him weak in the knees.

" What if I mess up..."  His crown fell. His fierce, high and mighty mask was falling of.

"What if you don't?" Zhuang shrugged, flopping down beside him.

"Yeah, but what if I do?"