[02]

After what happened two years ago, [Name]'s grandparents moved in knowing if they asked her to move in with them it would just make her more depress. Considering that this was her childhood home, her memories and friends were all there. So they couldn't do that to her.

After hearing the news , Mei ying did all the best she could to comfort her close friend. Same with the boys. They would do anything to see her gentle smile or her lovely laugh again. It took time but they managed to get back their bubbly friend again. No one wanted to see her sad or frowning for even a second.

___________________________________________
         "Look at that Dre. Beverly hills"

Welcome to Beverly Hills Luxury Apartment.

"I got a good feeling about this" Sherry smiled at her son and walked inside. Dre sighed , following his mother in the building , a blonde hair boy ran up to him. " You must be the new dude in 305 , I'm harry " putting his fist  out , Dre doing the same making them both do a fist pump. " What's up, I'm Dre"

"Here let me help you" grabbing the luggage from inside the van. "Thanks, man " He thanked him and walked inside. As they walked inside, Dre saw a park outside. " That's our park, you should come " Said Harry, giving a smile to the said boy.

Before he could answer his mother stood at the door. Sherry grinned while leaning against the wall. "Look at you making friends already" said the woman. " Hi, I'm Dre's mother"  She shook hands with him ; which Harry gladly accept.
"Nice to meet you" Harry said. "-Oh, well it's nice to meet you too. Please call me miss sherry".  Dre's mother said offering the boy a smile as Harry smile one also in return.

" So , I guess I'll see you later then?" The blonde  said as he looked at the boy. " Yeah, man" Dre reply.  " Ok, cool. See you then" Harry said as he walked away.

Walking around his new apartment. Trying to grasped on the new environment he was in. This was his new life. His new home  even though he didn't want to call it that but he had no other choice. Walking to the living room. He opened the TV and sat in the armchair watching SpongeBob SquarePants. " At least I still have this" smiling. Soon it immediately dropped when SpongeBob  started speaking Chinese. "This is china, of course it's gonna be Chinese." Dre said letting out a frustrated groan.
______________________________________________

After doing what his mother asked and walking away from an awkward situation with the maintenance he walked to the park  that Harry told him about .

"Hey , Dre! " A familiar voice called , Dre  grabbing his attention, he  looked around to see Harry and his friends about to play basketball. Walking over to the said blonde. " Hey man, you made it" Harry said "welcome" said again as he passed the ball to Dre who caught it with his reflex. Dre only looked at the ball confused.

"You play , right?" Harry asked. "Yeah..", answer Dre.  Not far from there was two girls watching the new unfamiliar face as he tried passing the ball around and shooting it in the hoop  only to blame it on his jet lag as he missed. One of the girl giggle while the other watch in amused.

Walking away from the court Dre moved his gaze to the two girls sitting on the bench , mostly focusing on one. Mei ying the girl who caught his interest the continue practicing her violin while her friend [Name] sketch the ground of boy's that was under a tree near them  who were chasing around a ball.

Zhuang felt  the (H/C)  girls gaze on them, so he turned around and struck a pose. Knowing the girl was drawing them. [Name] chuckle as she saw this. Drawing a quick sketch of him. Just in time as she looked up again, almost letting out a roar laugh. There stood Cheng ; her close and best friend that she had known since little. Crossing his arms on his chest as he hold an unamused facial expressions on his face looking at Zhuang who was still in the same pose.