[10]

After the long wait, the day has finally came. The day where their hard and insufferable training would paid off.

Fighting for the glory is mostly them fighting for their lives. Like a mini war. Fighting against others when in reality the real villain is the one who trained them. They all knew he was one, they just didn't have the guts to say anything, in fear of something far worse happening.

Now standing in the tournament. Chattering was everywhere. Voices bounce around the walls as if the place was a cave. Lots of contestants were there.

Standing on the sidelines, Zhuang was jumping lightly as he faced the crowd. Eyes darted everywhere.

"Dude, what are you even looking for?"a fellow teammate asked the bouncy boy.

"I'm looking for flutter"Zhang said. Which made Liang sighed at it.

"Zhuang, you know she's gonna be a little late. Considering this is the last day before her moving date." Zhuang pouted at his friend for reminding him about their friends situation. He may not like it but he could live with it unlike a certain raven-head.

"How come He gets to escort her here"Liang said at his friends stubborn behavior.

The He Zhuang was referring to is Cheng. Yes the boy is still not with them at the moment but will be soon. It may not seem fair as the four grew up together but Liang let it slide considering the two were even more close.

Right now, the protagonist were running their way to the tournament. Feet moving fast. Running around the place. When they did made it, they didn't stop until they reached the group.

"Your late!" Zhuang said. Puffing his chest trying to be intimidating. Even when the two were greedy for air they couldn't help but laugh at the silly face he was making.

"Sorry, we're sorry. Something happened and we had to ran all the way here." [Name] said. Finally reaching her composure.

"It's alright, you made it just in time. It's about to begin." Liang said. Seeing a worker signaling them to get in place.

Nodding, the girl to run off to the crowd. To find a good view but was stopped when a hand gently tugged her back.

"I'm gonna win this for you and make you proud. Make them proud" tears rise when she heard those words. He was referring to her parents in his last sentence. As if time stopped itself [Name] grab the front of his red gi, tugging him close to connect the two.

A few in the crowd 'awed' at the scene. It was public but the two didn't care. It was a stressful day and too much going on at once. As the two pull apart, their faces were still close to each other. Feeling the others breath fan their face.

"I've always been proud. So have they. Do this for your own... Not for others selfish greed."

Before Cheng could question her words his friends hastily dragged him away. His mind was shambled with questions. Of course he knew what she was referring to by her choice of words but it felt like there was more meaning to it. Nonetheless, he shook it off and fixed his posture.

The voices around never seem to decrease. As it began to get louder the moment the contestants began fighting their opponents.

Sitting in the crowd, Mei ying wave to Sherry as the woman excitedly make her way near the young teenagers. She sat in between the girls as Harry is on [Name] right.

As the announcement was given, the contestants began fighting. After all their training, they were fighting their way to the top.

In the middle in between the crowd, ten contestants were already fighting.