[05]

"hey , um can you sign this?" Passing a piece of paper to Sherry. "Your going to the forbidden city?" The mother asked. Walking along side by side as they make their way through the the crow of people. Passing by some seller's.

"I think it's funny your even asking for my permission" Sherry snickered folding the paper away into her bag.

"I'm serious, Dre. Their ice cream I don't know what they do but its- it's warm flavor- what?" Sherry ramble about her ice cream as she eats it but stop when she saw the looked on Dre's face.

"Mom , stop..." Dre said . Not feeling his best mood at the moment. "What?" She asked again. " Mom this is you...'oh my goodness this ice cream here is so good and everything in china is so much better the everything else and'- OW " Dre mimicked his mother sassily but got a flicked on the forehead for showing attitude to Sherry. "Mom come on" he rubbed his forehead.

"First of all, I don't sound like that and I don't move all like that" Sherry said. Continue to savour her ice cream.

Dre suddenly saw something behind her and ran towards the direction making Sherry chase him scared of her son's safety seeing that he can be reckless at times.

After the wild goose chase Dre stopped his track's with Sherry not far behind him. " Boy , you gonna get it for running from me" Sherry ramble but stop beside her son in amused. "Wow.." she said.

"Kung Fu.." Dre said softly with a small smile. The sight of a large field filled with red uniforms doing moves in sync as their sensei instructed them.

Dre slowly walked ahead while admiring the art of defense. Feeling a bit giddy he wanted to explore more. Finding a glass door he saw more Kung Fu students but in black uniforms. Dre opens the door slightly to get a better look , it seems that no one noticed him. Well, not yet.

" What do we learn in this studio" the teacher exclaimed as he stood in the middle of the students.

"NO WEAKNESS!"

"NO PAIN!"

"NO MERCY!"

All the students yell out in response. Here's a trick though, all of them seemed to had a stoic look when they screamed it but it seems to falter three out of all. Not that their sensei would notice. (Their stealthy Bois)

If anyone heard those words I'm positive that they will be shaking out of fear. However , Dre had no idea what they said. He simply just looked at them lesson in awe.

As they all bowed to their teacher , one student notice the door was opened and Dre notice him in return. Lu Wei Cheng .

Dre watched as Cheng continued performing his stances, but with more confident as he started deadly at Dre making the poor boy more terrified.
Not wasting anymore time he left the studio almost running into someone. As he left a pare of (E/C) gazed at the gloomy foreigner.

___________________________________________

Lesson was over , Master Li left a while ago not long a few students went home as well. Leaving only Cheng , Liang and Zhuang behind.

Seeing only the dragon trio inside, a knocked came through the studio gaining the boys attention.

"Im guessing the lesson went well?" [Name] asked as she placed an ice pack on Zhuang's right arm. The same treatment with Cheng and Liang but one on the leg and the other on his forehead from dizziness.

"Surprisingly, it went a little well" Cheng responsed holding his ice pack in place not wanting it to slipped. " Yeah, I can't wait to sleep later. It's like you always say 'lest bruizy more snoozy', " Zhuang added with a goofy smile.

Both the other boys snorted at their friends words. [Name] had a little red face. Feeling embarrassed that her friend actually remember the words , even though she actually didn't want them to.

None the less the said girl chuckle a little finding her own world amusing. "Well I'm glad you remembered, by the way was their anything else happen today?"
She asked again.

Getting out of his daze for a minute, Cheng immediately response with a head shook meaning 'no' with a smile added.

'maybe they didn't saw him?' the girl thought but Cheng thought differently. Liang and Zhuang didn't but only he did. Not wanting to be that possessive person but he couldn't help it. It envy him alot. Dre was cooler and friendlier , he wasn't.

He knows that the girl wouldn't leave him so easily considering how close they were and the promised they made.

This stoped the raven head in his track's. Both Liang and Zhuang walked a ahead not noticing the duo stoping. [Name] who was holding his upper arm looked at him .

Both meeting their gaze. The girl gave her normal small but gentle smile as the rain dropped. This brought memories to the boy. Oh how he loved that day. Nothing would make him forget those exact words.

(Sorry that's it's a little short and late but I'll make the next one better)

'Why Wouldn't I' [Luwei Cheng]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें