[01]

A few years ago...

" Xia, how do you feel?"

"Honestly... I felt like l lost weight"

The husband snicker at his wife's reply who was not that far from her. Playfully glaring at the man , he began to shrink under her glare. "... She's got your eyes honey..."

Trying to distracted the women , Jia turn to her friend ; who was now an official mother , much to the man's relief.

"She looks so beautiful , I bet she's gonna do great things just like her mother " Xia smile softly at her friend. Giving her a side hug. As people continue to congratulate for the new born's arrival.

"I wonder what Cheng would think of her , he is with your mother in the other room right now" Feng glantst his wife as she mentioned their child. Moving from Jia to his best friend ; Min , who is an official father now with a sly smile while the said best friend respond with a confused one.

"I bet they would be great friends, might even be her bodyguard- "

"No boy is allowed near my princess!" Huffing as his crossed ars on his chest. Cutting off what his friend about to say.

"I thought you were found of Cheng ?" Asking Still arms crossed on the chest.

"Of course I like him, that was before my little princess came"

"I bet , I could be his wingman-" Min cut off Feng right away. "ARE YOU EVEN LISTEN TO ME!"

___________________________________________

"Ma...Pa ... Where are were going?" Tiny first clutching his mothers dress. Smiling softly at the 4 year old. Cheng's big innocent and curious eyes before she could answer. Feng knocked on the red door. As a second past , the door open and they were greeted with a familiar warm smile.

Calling Xia over, she immediately came rushing to the door with a warm bear hug for Jia. Both mother's smiled while giggling as the father's talk casually.

Still clutching on his mothers dress, eye's filled with curiousity as he sees a head poking behind his aunty's dress. As the eyes met , the head shrunk back. Making Cheng sad and more curious of who the person was.

Noticing the boys gaze , Xia gently push the person in front of her and welcoming her in Chengs view. She was a girl with (H/C) hair reaching to her shoulder, pretty (E/C) eyes. She was in a lovely light purple dress. Clutching the dress as she felt shy. Xia told her daughter to introduce her self , wanting to do as her mother asked but she couldn't moved. Feeling the girl stuck in one spot , he decided to help her out.

A tiny hand , same as hers came in her view. Looking up at the owner.She saw a raven head boy almost her age with a small smile.

"I'm Lu Wei Cheng, what's your name" tilting his head to the side as his gaze rest on the small girl.

The girl muttered her reply. Stepping at little closer while still giving the girl her space Cheng repeat his questions but a little more in a soft tone.

" ....Nariko [Name]...."

"Do you wanna be friends...?"

"....."