[09]

Things were looking good for these two protagonist. After that event they started to going on simple hangout (date) and slowly their bond grew stronger then before. Truthly, they knew how the other one feel but think it's best they start of slow before making it official.

Two weeks had passed and The tournament was just around the corner.

Everyone was getting pumped up. All fired up, working more stronger then ever.

Like the usual morning [Name] , Cheng and their gang were walking down the street to their park where they usually spend their free time.

Right now, the soon-to-be couple are walking behind their friends. Swinging their interlock fingers. Might even add that Cheng's thumb was rubbing knuckles. Calming here nervous from the event before.

You seen before they to the park. [Name] went to visit her uncle, hearing he was going on a trip in two days. Fearing she might be busy with something soon so she went to visit him early.

She wasn't surprised to see Dre parker there. As her uncle had already informed him about taking him under his wing for training. But oh boy, surely Dre was surprised to see her there. A little awkward was surrounding them. The two were saved by her uncle coming out to see his niece in the room.

[Name] didn't want to think anything bad but she sure did feel tention in the room. She knew it's wasn't because of her. It was because of Cheng. The fact that he was always by her side it had to mean that Dre must have saw them together and immediately thought she might be a red flag.

She was thankful for the protection that her friends gave but she wasn't a little girl any more. Heck , she defeat a bully once by herself when she was 10 years old. Nevertheless, it wasn't like they were going to keep doing it once her news flies out her mouth.

She really didn't want to say anything but did she have a choice? Yes. She didn't but to say it to her grandparents face? No... She wouldn't dare.

A soft pare of lips touched her cheeks brought her back to reality again. She could hear Cheng chuckle from beside her but saw worry swirling in his eyes. In the background their friends shout feeling in around them.

It was like the day of the festival. The day they waltz here. The day they felt like the world was giving peace to them.

"Are you alright, [Name]"

That question, she felt like she was asked it to many times. After nodding [Name] huffed slightly to him gaze not leaving the sight of their friends playing around in the center.

" Your face says otherwise. C'mon what's wrong?" Cheng blocked her view of their joyful friends making all her attention go to him. She hummed swaying their interlock hands.

Not getting an answer he gently held her by the chin and made their forehead touched.

"You know I would never judge you, right?" Cheng muttered. This time the girl huffed abit louder. She wasn't even destress about the situation. See him concerned about her made [Name] like a burden (you are not btw :3 )

"Are you willing to listen?" [Name] said quietly. It was gentle Cheng almost thought as if a glass would break if it increase.

"Of course"

Not another word came out as they were have a small staring contest. It was like a kitten trying to win dominance.

Legs moving, hands being tugged. The two ran to another direction. Their friends voices could be heard in the back ground, it was slowly fading as they were further away.

Feets moving quickly in one direction. Chuckle and giggles slip through the air as they advance.

" [Name] where are we going?" Cheng ask now speed walking beside the girl. His heart flutter getting the usual bright and gentle smile in return.