[11]

It was time. The time for the last remaining to claim their spot. To claim and earn their honor. To win their crown of victory.

Light's shone to the middle as the crowd roar got louder. Not wasting a second the battle began.

The first semi finals.  Cheng vs Wu ping. The atmosphere felt a little tight as the two step on the thin mat. Glares were thrown by the two but Wu pin decided to spice it up by smirking evilly at the boy.
Everyone thought it was normal, taunting your opponents just to fire them up. But (Name) knew better. She couldn't hear them but judging by Cheng's reaction his opponent manage to hit a weak spot in him.

"So, how's my little fairy doing?" Wu pin asked, smirk never leaving. As the round started, the two didn't charge at each other yet simply moving slowly around the white circle. Everyone eyes were glued to them. Feeling the thick air of the room.

"Your little fairy?"Cheng felt like cackling at the boys words. "She was never yours to begin with prick"the boy spat at him. Shoulders both tense.

"So what? You claiming her now?" The boy in the blue gi question.

"She's not an object to pass around, although I don't need more words to that I had already claim myself in her heart." Cheng said smugly. He felt proud in his chest as saw the smirk on his opponents face fell. He just added fuel to the fire yet the boy before him is the one burning in it.

With a battle cry release, Wu ping charge at the red gi boy, who dodge smoothly. A few kicks were delivered from Cheng as Wu ping tried to regain his balance.

Moving around the arena. Cheering were heard but breathing hitched as the fight spike a fire in them.

Bruises would probably be left behind for how much power were thrown by the two. The raven head never fails to amaze his little butterfly as her eyes showed stars seeing him doing a backflip of one or two ending with a roll before standing up.

"Woah" harry muttered from beside her. Even Mei ying and Sherry were intrigued by his moves.

Finally having enough, the boy ended the first round with a powerful Puch and kick. Knocking Wu ping off his feet.

The fight continue on, it confused many on why they were taunting so much each while (Name) their little spats we're nothing more then a hush argument. Butterflies sworm around in her stomach, not the usual kind that she feels around a certain boy but it was a anxious and envy this time.

The more rounds went on the more aggressive Cheng seem to show as he took down his opponent. Without a care he took out his opponent with a hard stirke almost making Wu ping pleade for mercy.

No argument as Cheng faught and won that round. Making him go against whoever for the last and final round of the season.

A big smile spalt on his face as the crowd and his friends cheered for him. When his eyes search and found the familiar pair of (e/c) his face almost faltered. The girl was giving him a smile but it felt force, and he knew why.

Yet his heart seem throbbing for her as a flying kiss was sent his way. A daze smile crave on his face. (Name) giggle when Cheng almost tripped at the stairs but was caught and fell back into reality when his group hugged him as they cheered. At wasn't victory yet but proud as they stood tall.

|

Dre gulp at the screen seeing Cheng's face. If he could win his name in his round he had to face the boy.

There was no turning back. It was already happening. It's another nightmare he could wake up from. Now, he had to face the music.

Liang was next. He wave to the crowd. Sending a playful wink to a certain butterfly. The girl laugh at the action.

The crowd seem to roar as Dre's name was echo through the place.

"Empty your mind" Mr. Han said to him. The boy tried his best but who could blame him if he felt the spotlight was almost eating up his inside.

"Focus" he added. Dre nodded as he make his way to the stage. Passing a few people. This throat felt tighter by the second as he felt Liang watching his every step like a halk.

As the two bow and flags were raised they took their stand. The adrenaline was real for Dre. Sweat were dripping of his head. Their cue was giving yet we're almost similar to the last round. Walking around the circle slowly as if an animal was stalking its prey.

Liang delivered the first blow, striking a few kicks but was dodge everytime. The battle had alot of defense on Dre's end as Liang attack him with fast movements.

Dre manage to land a hit on the boy but seem to backfire as Liang held his leg captive. He began hitting his legging as Dre tried to pull away from him. But it was only a waste as Liang had his leg in an iron grip.

The crowd began to gasp and whisper at the sight. (Name) set eyes on her friend, eyes felt emotionless. She should be angry for what's to come. She should be disappointment with his choice of action knowing the consequences. Yet she wasn't because she knew the boy wasn't to blame as fear strike in him, all of them for their aggressive action. It was the one who taught them who is to blame. (Name) knew from the start even if her dragon trio never liked the topic.

Mr. Han quickly made his way towards Dre as the referee scolded Liang. Dre was grunting in pain. Not able to feel his leg correctly.

The match was put to halt. Dre was sent to an emergency room. Leg bandage and bruise.

A doctor was trying to fix the bone back in place but Dre was hissing at the pain. It was difficult to work with.

|

As the round was brought into a halt. Liang was brought back to his teammates and excuse himself to go freshen up.

In the bathroom he saw his reflection. He almost felt disgusted with himself as anger and guilt fell on his shoulders. He couldn't believe what he done. Guilty for injuring someone. Anger to himself seeing the disappointment the girls eyes as his friends were tense when the blow happen.

And disgusted for being a puppet to a man who showed his name by striking fear in them. It was not the way of honor. It wasn't fair.

His walking came to a halt as a familiar face was blocking his way of entering the close door.

Seeing the face. Her face. Even just by one glance made his mouth quiver. (Name) is a dear friend to him just like the rest but him and Zhuang had a sibling bond with her. It was special and they wouldn't traid the world for it. But Liang felt that world was shattering as the (e/c) was helding his captive. Like a prisoner in a jail sell.

His eyes turn wider as he was brought into an embrace. A warm comforting and understandable embrace. Eyes began to water for Liang but it didn't fell. Not until he heard her gentle words.

"It's alright. I know it's alot to take in but it's not your fault nor the others."She said. Rubbing circle on his back. His shoulders tense once again as he hug her figure tight but not too much. Yet the girl didn't care. One of her brother figure was in pain and putting the guilt on himself for something he never attended to over step.

"Don't worry, everything will be alright soon."tears fell like how a rain would water the earth's green. It crushed her to see one of the people she admires in this state. Yet, she knew they weren't at fault. 

The crowd voices brought them to reality. Knowing they couldn't stay outside too long.Quickly but surely, (Name) gave him a small kiss on the cheek. A warm smile carve it's way on to Liangs face.

"Just a little long, big brother"(Name) said giving his hand a comfort squeeze. "Just hang on in there"she added.

"Thank you, little sister"Liang said giving the girl a kiss on the forehead. A sign as he was thankful for her precent in need.

"You ready?"

"Nope, but with the guys and you there. I think I'll manage"Liang answer truthly. Snickering at own reply as the girl join along before stepping back in the tournament.

"Now, why wouldn't we?"

A/N: Thank you for the 6.00k views❤️😭. This book journey is about to come to an end. Thank you for reading it. I promise to make the ending more special for you all.