[06]

"ok everyone, gathered around here" The guider said , as she stood in front of the entrance. Slowing the students gathered around the entrance, red walls known as the forbidden city."Welcome to the most popular landmark"

All the students huddle together as they just arrived. All wearing their uniforms , except one.

Walking together towards the entrance, the big red doors opened. All watch in awe as they all walked up front except the one in the back with a grey shirt. Dre still feeling bump about yesterday as him and his mother are Abit awkward in morning. She hadn't said anything other then 'love you ' , to which he silently reply.

Walking in the forbidden city, it was beautiful. As the doors opened everyone race to get in. Dre wasn't the only one in the back. As Mei ying started talking to Dre , there were two more students behind them.

Cheng watched as Dre left after making eye contact with him , leaving Mei ying alone before following to catch up with the group. Beside him was [Name] , they both had their hands interlock as it swang front-to-back slowly. The rest of the gang we up front with the guider. Considering they been there before it wouldn't hurt to take it slowly , now would it?

It might havs been for Cheng, he may look calm on the outside but he was sweating like buckets on the inside. It's not like they never been alone before, no. That was before he had feelings for her. At that moment he didn't realize they both stopped at the big red doors where Dre and Mei ying were.

He was thrown out if his thoughts when he heard the familiar giggle. He felt his shoulders dropped a little.

"Uncle Han, use to told me something about the forbidden city entrance doors, wanna know what?" [Name] said with their interlock hands , now holding his risk. "What did he say?" Cheng as curious.

Apon lifting his hands, she placed it on one of the golden knob that was attached to the door. "He said if you touch one of these, it brings you good luck" letting go ,she watched as he prose's on what he just heard as he glance at her for a moment seeing that she was already looking at him , with the smile that always melts his heart.

Without wasting time, he rubbed as many as he could, what? He needed all the luck he could get, so that he could get her.

Seeing this , [Name] was brought into a laughing fit. The sight looked too dorky for a boy who look stoic all the time. "What are you going to do with that many luck?" She asked.

"So I could get you.." Cheng panicked, he didn't meant to say it out loud, when he turned to say something else he saw [Name] peaking from behind the door. Hearing the voice's from his classmates and geng, he could tell they weren't that far.

"You know, there's another thing for that , if you also want good luck for it" He knew she was referring to what he was said before, but this brought him to curiousity also. "What is it"He said quitely while leaning abit closer to her. Without a warning, she kissed his cheek.

Red explode, all over their face. Coming out of his daze, he grabbed her hand and dragged them both to the group, by the time they did ,he left her next to his cousin. Walking to his friends, he didn't leave without whispering something first. "Thank you, I'll try my best then, my butterfly"

He surely was gonna do what ever it took to finally make her , his. But why is everything always in the way.

___________________________________________

After that interaction, [Name] and Cheng seemed to sometimes gaze at each other, feeling confident Cheng even wink at her , making the poor girl flustered before turning around, both Liang and Zhuang saw this and immediately padded on his back , as if there proud dad's [a/n : idk 🥲]

From behind the group, Dre was left behind alone once again. Ms. Po Walked up to him from behind. "Mr. Parker , is everything ok?" She asked. Dre looked hesitate but he just shrugged it off and told her everything was fine. Not wanting to pushed the for more explanation, she guided them both towards the group.

After that event, all the students boarded the bus back to school. It was a short trip, but it sure was a nightmare for Dre, as the Dragon trio were sitting right behind him.

Apon arriving, the dragon boys all gathered together immediately walked off else where. Cheng side gaze at the familiar [h/c] hair, she gave him her usually small smile and he returned one of his own. Feeling Zhuang dragging him , the boys walked fast to have some fun a little.

Dre saw the geng leaving, he decided to follow them, so he did. The geng was just walking around until they saw lots of bicycle's , being Little boys they went to go mess with it until they were yelled at and ran of somewhere else , while laughing. Not knowing Dre was just right on their trail.

Feeling happy, Cheng told both of his close friends what happened, both were so happy , that he even asked for some advice. They were about to speak but they were all suddenly splashed with dirty water. Turning to the culprit They saw Dre running away, this left Cheng's blood boiling.

___________________________________________

"Uncle , how are you?" A gentle voice , stood walked beside him, he had a small smile of his own. "I'm good , little butterfly. How was your trip?" He said as they make their way towards the green entrance.

"Oh, it was wonderful. The building never seem so bored me every time."she said with a smile.

He was about to asked more but heard a commotion on the other side, he turned to his niece and told her to stay put, of course she listened, worried on what was happening.

After to what felt like a centery , he went to [Name] limping, this shocked her but Mr. Han quickly told her it was alright and that she needed to go home. She wanted to asked more but all she could do was obey.

Mr. Han was hoping she obey , Of course he knew one of the boy he faght. He just didn't remember him , he also knew she would probably be disappointed. Oh, Cheng had a lot of explaining to do when they see each other again later.

So, this is the only time he would ever cover for the raven head boy, just to keep his niece happy. Now.... It was time to help Dre