[04]

It was a new day, the sun rising in the sky. The usually was happening. People going to work , some were doing their own things in the park. Walking along the busy Streets Mr. Han walked to Beverly hills apartments. Reaching room 305 Mr. Han saw both the gate and door open. Peeking in side he saw Dre trying to copy Kung Fu moves from the Tv.

Mr. Han knocked on the door trying to get his attention , which he success. " I come to fix the hot water." Mr. Han said.
Dre looked to the side pointing to the bathroom. As the man was making his was towards the door Dre continue his 'training'.  Let just say the man was not impressed. Yet it brought him memories of his niece who did the same thing. He hasn't seen her since her parents death but still wrote letter to him.

Realizing that the shower was never actually broken. He called the boy so he could explain how to use it but he didn't heard him. Looking around he saw a toothpaste cap on the sink.

Dre felt something hit his neck, looking down he saw a toothpaste cap. Picking it up he saw Mr. Han signaling him to come , so he did. "Did you just hit me. In my neck, with a toothpaste cap?" Dre curiously question. He was amazed but also weirded out.

Avoiding the question Mr. Han explain to him about his bathroom problem. " Hot water fine." He exclaimed flipping on a switch. "Flip switch , wait half- an hour. Done shower, flip switch off" he continue flipping off the switch.

"Why don't you just leave it on?" The boy asked making the man in front of him question his own question. "You leave it on in America?" Dre explain that they didn't have a switch which leaves to Mr. Han replying with "Get switch, save planet."

Finally getting a good look at the boy's face. Mr. Han saw a bruise circling his left eye. "What happened to face?" Mr. Asked.

"I ran into a pole" Dre reply not buying his own excuse any more. Looking a bit amused Mr. Han said "interesting pole" Dre didn't know if it was out of amusement or the man was being sarcastic.

At that moment Sherry just got back with some groceries. "That's my mom, she just got back. Oh also can you look at the door handle , it's a little loose." Dre said while walking towards his mother.

After greeting and helping his mother with the groceries he went back to where he once stood and continue his 'training'
slowing down a little once he heard his mother sight. "Dre I thought I told you to pick up your jacket"

They began bickering back and forth in the end Sherry one and Dre picked and hang-up his jacket with a little attitude.

Mr. Han saw it all happening, it immediately brought back memories to him but he shakes it off wanting to finish his work faster.

___________________________________________

Bell ringing echoed bounce through the school  walls. Signaling its time for another recess. The camera showed from above many students running out of their classes to do their own things. Dre could be seen walking down the halls.

Approaching a room he was about to walk through a door but stop when he stopped the dragon trio. Cheng was leaning against a wall with his back and arm's crossed on his chest. Two of his friends ; Liang and Zhuang looking like they trying to reason with the sour looking raven- head boy.

Not risking to get caught Dre snuck away from them and found different room hoping he successfully avoid them. This was actually a good close call considering the dragon boy was all ready fed up by something making the boy having a salty attitude. Yet they also walked out of the cafeteria not feeling the hunger in them yet.
Without knowing they were right on his trail on trying to escape them but they just kept walking missing the foreign boy who hide not far from them.