[12]

Eyes wide and jaws dropped as the arena was filled with gasped of surprised. Many were stunned by the sight. Dre Parker, the foreign exchange student, limped his way to the stage to continue his fight.

The crowd roar, astonished by the boys courage and strength. Liang gape at him. His nervous sistem filled him back in once again. He was kind of hoping Dre wouldn't show up. He didn't was his guilt to be cut in more deep.

Each step Dre made him sweat dropping like bucks. His breathing hitched as the world around him swirl. The cheering of the crowd turn muffled for him as it bounced on the walls around the arena.

Looking at his Sensei. The man eyes were fierce, fire burning with pride and hate for those around, wanting to earn the first place. Even if it was his puppets were the ones doing all the work. Liang felt a pull, as if it was a force to be reckoned.

In slow motion, a pair of (e/c) clash with his.The muffled crowd got louder as his heart beat pound itself against his chest. Fear strike within him once again but meaning those pair of doe eyes ease him. His sister all but blood is here , his friends close to brothers are here. He and all they knew, they wanted to take the rounds with pride and glory but with fairness.

Breathing heavily, Liang and (Name) held their gaze, a staring contest. A simple minded game gave a electric shock wave in the boy, as if he was recharge. Nodding to one another. The girl gave him a playful salute as he returned on of his own with a confident smirk.

Wether he wins or lose. Right that moment Liang, a member of the dragon trio, top three highest in his Kung Fu class, isn't and never going to silent to the old hag sensei of his.

|

Cheng gape at the scene. Liangs moves were different. Less violence, far from agitated apon an appointments well being of the aftermath.

His movement held grace and fierce but gently to not touch red flag on the opponent. It was almost the same grace (Name) uncle gave to them. Their very first lesson of Kung Fu.

'It as an act of defense and self-protection of peace not violence. Never mis use it in the name of Kung Fu, young boy.' Mr. Hans words echoed in mind.

Guilt pang in his chest. Never he miss a chance apologizing to the (Name) uncle. Of course the man knew they didn't done it on purpose, which is why Mr. Han never failed to give him and his friends a warm and comfort smile.

No matter how many times it goes that way. Mr. Han would always forgive them. Cheng and his friends, swear to find away to wiggle their way to Mr. Han once again and away from their hag sensei.

Nevertheless, it always seems to backfire. Yet, giving up is and never will the they're answer. They just need a little bit of hope, hope that faith plays fair for them.

Tonight it's just a battle between dragons and knights. It's between dragons and it's alpha.

Liangs battle as new and revolting for most parts but his action did not made him move forward. As Dre took his place in that round, making him facing Cheng for the final showdown.

Walking down the stage, it felt strange for Liang. Mostly others would feel devasted apon the losing opportunity but to him, every step he took felt fire burning under. He felt it everywhere. In his chest, in his heart. He didn't know why, but backing down and rising up with his old movement that was once taught by someone so wide made him want to walking along a busy field with pride.

The boy literally didn't care went other from the crowd gave him strange glances nor when his friends gape in wonder apon his brutal sacrifice on himself as his own Sensei slap him across the face.