Pride Parade 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

This takes place in the human realm after the collector is defeated. Slight cussing warning. Enjoy!
Ships:
Lumity
Raeda
Veesha
Huntlow
Aladarius
Gustholomule

No one's pov:
It's Pride Month! To celebrate, everyone is going to a Pride parade. It's everyone's first time going because Pride parades are human things, and it's Luz's first June being out as bi. Everyone is ecstatic.

In order to go, everyone bought Pride themed merchandise, and they got a Pride flag to wave. This Pride Month is going to be the best one ever.

Luz pov:
I'm so excited. We're all getting ready to go right now. The parades only 30 minutes away, so we don't have to drive far. My mom is driving one group, and Masha is driving the rest of us. She has her driver's license now.

I'm wearing a cropped shirt that is the colors of the bi flag with regular black leggings. I'm also putting a flag and gems on my cheeks to make my face look cool. Amity got a dress that's an ombre effect on the lesbian flag with a matching headband, and she looks so pretty. She agreed to do a flag on her cheek, too!

Willow is wearing a black shirt with a flower on it. The flower is decorated with the pan colors, and it says, "Be You!" underneath the illustration. Her leggings match the pan flag as well, a tye-dye with the pan colors. She's wearing her hair down, too, so I can't wait to see Hunter's reaction. Speaking of Hunter, he's wearing a t-shirt that says, "I'm bi, baby!" in bi colors. He's also wearing jeans. They're both getting flags painted on their faces, too.

Gus is wearing a white shirt with a flannel over it and black jeans. You might think that's too simple, but... the flannel is literally a modified gay flag that Hunter sowed up for him. He's also wearing a beanie with the asexual colors on it. Gus invited Matt to come with us, I'm pretty sure they like each other, but are too shy to admit it. Matt is wearing overalls in the Uranic flag colors and a black undershirt. (For those who don't know: uranic is basically being attracted to boys and nonbinary people, but not girls. Some inclusion for the rarer sexualities. :))

Vee is wearing a rainbow shirt with black ripped jeans. Since Masha is coming, they matched, and Masha's wearing a rainbow dress with nonbinary flag pins and bordering. They look awesome.

Eda went with black dress pants and a bi flag ombre dress shirt. Raine is wearing a nonbinary flag shirt with lesbian flag eyeshadow and a lesbian pin. King's coming too, and he simply brought a rainbow flag to wave around and wear like a cape.

Amity's dad is coming with Darius to help drive everyone, so we forced them to dress up too. At least, we forced Alador, and Darius was happy to oblige the dress-up order. Darius is wearing a one-piece pantsuit that is the bi flag colors. He even put on makeup to match. Alador is wearing a shirt that says "I'm bi, bitch!" Ed and Em pikc out the shirt. Unfortunately, Ed and Em both can't come because they're both on dates.

Lillith is wearing a dress with the aroace flag as the skirt. The top part is white. My mom is wearing a shirt that says, "I'm proud to be the mom of my bi daughter!!" Corny, I know, but still sweet.

Finally, after getting g ready and putting pride flags on everyone's cheeks, we're on our way!!!!

Camila pov:
Driving up the kids are pretty rowdy, but I'm thrilled to see them so happy. They're all accepting who they are and who they love. I'm so proud of them.

When we arrive at the parade, the kids get out of the car, and I tell them they can wander, but they have to meet back at the cage we parked in front of for lunch at 1. It's 9:45 right now, so that should give them plenty of time to have fun. Sure enough, they bolt off into the crowd. The adults are slower to leave, but they do. They grab each others hands and run off, turning back to convince me to follow them.

"Come on, Camila! You can't just wait here. Let's go have fun!" I smile.

"Okay, okay, wait up!"

No one's pov:
During the parade, everyone had the most fun celebrating who they are, and who they love.

Luz and Amity danced to the music and cheered when someone yelled supportive things. Hunter and Willow went into nearby shops and stuck pride stickers everywhere with Vee and Masha before eventually going to join Lumity. Vee and Masha put pride flags everywhere they could reach, and some where they couldn't. They were laughing the whole time. Eda and Raine went off into the crowd after hanging out with the adults for a bit. They managed to find 2 guitars, and they played some songs for the crowd together. Gus and Matty stayed behind and ran around being dumb and doing tricks. Matty managed to get himself stuck in a tree at some point, and they almost had to call the fire men, but he made it out before that happened. Alador and Darius went into a cafe and sat down, laughing and talking about random stuff. Lillith, King, and Camila stuck together, walking around the parade to find people to yell sweet, corny stuff at. King enjoyed aggressively complimenting people because it confused people, and they always thought it was one of the women speaking. After a while, he fell asleep on Lillith's shoulder, and the two women went on walking at talking about random stuff.

Overall, this was one of the best days that anyone had ever had. They got to be their amazing selves and have fun with the people they loved. In the car on the way home, everyone fell asleep, dreaming of the parade and wondering when they would get to go again.

Hi 👋  this is so cute. I love the idea of them going to a Pride parade or festival of some sort.  Hope you enjoyed! ❤️