It will be okay, I promise.

This takes place in the human realm right when they get to Luz's house.
Warnings:
Angst
Crying
Self blaming

Camila pov:
I'm ecstatic. My baby girl is finally home. I didn't expect her to bring any friend or to look so beat up, but I'm glad she's ok.
We're all sitting at the kitchen table after they all got themselves fixed up. The story they told me is astounding and, if I'm honest, hard to believe. I think Luz can tell I'm skeptical, but she seems to understand why.
Regardless of what the story is, they are my baby's friends, so I fix them rooms and tell them to rest.
(Time Skip)

Luz pov:
I'm crying. I was so strong today. But now I'm sitting on the couch of my home sobbing. I miss Eda and King and Hooty and Lilith and everyone. I want to hug them all. I wish I knew they were okay...
I'm so busy crying. I don't hear my mom come in.
"Luz...? Are you alright?"
I rub my eyes quickly. "S-sí mama. I'm fine."
"You don't sound fine." She says, curious. "Tell me what up, mija."
I spill over then, sobbing into my mom as she hugs me tight. "I miss Eda! And King! And Lillith! And Hooty!" I sob. "I just wanna know if their okay. It's my fault they were trapped in the first place."
"Mija, no one blames you, I promise. You're tired and you need rest. We'll find a way back to them, I know it."
"Okay, Mama.." She brings me back to her bed and comforts me as I begin to tell her about everyone back on the Boiling Isles. I hope they'll be okay. I love them all so much. 'Hold on, guys. I'll save you. I love you all.' I will make sure friends and family are ok. It will be okay, I promise.

I'm sorry that this ones so sad!! I just wanted to make this one cause I had the idea in my head. Anyway, I hope you liked this. If you have any requests, feel free to ask. Bye! ❤️