sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 2

sᴇᴘᴛᴇᴍʙᴇʀ 2, 2023

Ace woke up late as usual (well it was about 10. It was late to Trin). He heard "Ron Artest" by BabyFace Ray playing faintly though. He had to piss, bad. So he got out of bed and threw a black shirt and some shorts on. He slept practically naked.

He hurried out of his room and went to his bathroom. When he got there, he whipped it out and relieved himself. It was nothing like that morning piss. He finished and wipe himself before washing his hands.

He left out of the bathroom and walked up to the front. It smelled so good. Some type of candle and a hint of bleach somewhere. He looked over at the kitchen as he was standing in between the kitchen and the livingroom.

He saw Trin getting something out of the cabinet. And the first thing his eyes went to was that booty. It looked at him first. His jaw dropped. And it moved like water while she stretched trying to get what she needed.

Because of the cropped shirt she was wearing, he could see how her brown back was sweating. And it turned him on so bad. And her body was just so proportionate and smooth.

"Ace!" Trin finally got his attention. "Huh?" he stammered. "Goodmorning?" she raised her eyebrows. "Good morning," he chuckled. Then she smiled.

"What you been doing?" he asked, trying to get his mind off of how good she looked. Like a whole damn 5 course meal. Beauty at it's finest.

"I went to the lil fitness room over here. It's nice. And as much rent we pay over here, we need to use all the damn inclusions. And I cleaned up. And today we need to go to the grocery store. And we need to go to the mall," she said.

"Mall? For what?" he asked. "We're going shopping for me. I know, it seems bizarre, but I really need shoes and every damn thing. So, I'm going to treat myself," she said. "Bout damn time! You act like an old ass woman," Ace said.

"Oh, hush, Nigga," she chuckled. She then left out of the kitchen and went to her room.

Again, he felt guilty for looking at his very best friend in a provocative manner. She had been slipping up a lot lately. He just prayed that he didn't fall for this girl.

Ace was a whore, but when it was someone that he took real liking to, he tended to fall quickly, but get bored quickly.

And seeing Trin in more of her everyday life, even though they spent a lot of time together, made it harder to fight the feelings that he already had. Hope that made sense.

In other words, Ace had always thought that Trin was a beautiful girl. And at one point, he had a huge crush on her. But once he realized that he couldn't have her, they just became friends. He hid the feelings he had for her.

Living with her was just doing something to him. He didn't know what it was. He already knew what Trin's vibe was like, he already had seen her in her natural state before. He just didn't know why he was feeling the way he felt.

***

"Gahdamn. $90 for some damn jeans? These people can kiss my chocolate ass," she said. They were in Abercrombie & Fitch. She was stunned by the prices of those jeans. Ace laughed at her comment.

They had very different views on certain things. Trin wasn't crazy about her clothes being name branded unless it was her shoes. Ace didn't like to wear "knockoff" shit. Trin knew how to wear her clothes so that she didn't look thrown away though.

Trin was definitely better at managing money, but Ace was learning. He would've easily spent $100 on pants. Meanwhile, Trin didn't normally go over $40.

"She cheap as fuck," a girl thought she whispered to her musty ass friend. Trin and Ace instantly looked at each other and their heads snapped towards the girls who avoided the stares and giggled.

"And dove is $6 for a 4 pack. Take that as you will," Trin flashed a tight lipped grin. Ace's jaw dropped. The girls' heads turned to the two teens. "Excuse me?" one of them asked.

"You're excused," Trin said. Ace's jaw still was on the floor. "Watch your mouth, cheap ass," the other one said. "Got2B spray is $6 as well. I think y'all might in the wrong store. I would recommend Target," Trin pursed her lips and gave them the white woman nod.

Their jaws dropped once more. Ace was so happy that she was standing up for herself. The girls walked out of the store, considering lots of people heard what went down. Everybody stared as they walked out.

"You had time today?" Ace looked down at Trin with a wide smile. "Plenty," Trin said. They then left out of the store to go to Zara, where there was more overpriced shit, but it was cheaper than Abercrombie.

"Omg, we gotta go in that Marc Jacobs store. I am willing to spend an unnecessary amount of a money on a Marc Jacobs bag," Trin's face lit up when she saw the store.

Ace smiled at her happiness and they made their way into the store.

***

"I spent way more than I was supposed to," Trin looked around at all of the stuff she got. She had spend over $1,500 in that mall and she was so ashamed. "You needed all of this though," Ace said. His arms were hurting a bit from carrying all of her bags.

"Yeah, but.." she trailed off. "But, that's gon be my new baby!" she pointed at the Marc Jacobs shopping bag. Ace just smiled because she was smiling. "We not gon talk about how you got on that girl ass today?" Ace asked and walked in the kitchen with her.

"That bitch had the highest level of audacity. She in Abercrombie saying I'm cheap, but her and her lifted wig wearing ass friend can't go to the local Target and get some deodorant and wig spray. And then, why was she listening so hard anyway? Stupid whores these days," Trin said, grabbing a water from the fridge.

Ace laughed so hard and threw his head back. She grinned at his laughter. "You funny as hell," he said as he calmed down. He held his head back up and looked at Trin.

"But ain't you happy? You finally got to do something for yourself and you happy. We still ain't as high as we can be one day, but compared to some people, we came the fuck up. You gon be a scholar, I'ma make bank. We in our own shit. Life is okay," he said.

"It does feel good, even though I went a little overboard. You know, I was in a dark place for a long, long time, and I finally feel like there's light at the end of the tunnel. My life was complete shit. I appreciate you for making an effort to bring light to my life. And on those days that you couldn't make me happy, you comforted me and made me feel loved. And I love you for that, Ace," Trin teared up while looking at the handsome boy.

"I love you too, Trin," he said as he walked closer to wipe the tear from her eye. And for a minute, he just stood there with his hand on her face and admired her features.

Then he realized that he could fight his temptation anymore. He moved his hand from her cheek to her chin and moved closer to her face and she didn't stop him. And before she knew it, his full lips touched hers.
***