25 | ❝Dad Material❞ - S.Coups

╔══════════════════╗
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL
✎ xxv. dad material
╚══════════════════╝

"You look like such a dad," You mumbled with a laugh, turning to your husband in the dark kitchen as he was preparing to make coffee

"What do you mean by that?" Seungcheol asked, face scrunching up as if it was an insult, "I am literally a father. My newborn daughter is sleeping in our room as we speak." He added as if you had forgotten.

"I know that. Obviously you are. But you just look like it right now." You reinstated, hugging him from the back.

"I don't have a dad bod...?" He said as if he was questioning the fact as well. You burst out laughing at the comment.

"I only meant you waking up at 3 am with me to help me feed her, and then you waking up again at 5 to make coffee and breakfast so I didn't have to... It makes you feel like a proper father." You slipped your hand underneath his shirt, feeling the very obvious and defined abs, "And of course you don't have a dad bod, you work out almost daily."

He shook his head, laughing at your conclusion and pressing start on the coffee machine. He turned around to you, hugging you closer. You reached up to brush some of his hair away from his eyes. It was growing longer again, black locks a mess from sleeping and waking up constantly.

"Should I say that you look like such a mom then?"

"That is unnecessary, but a very big compliment." You smiled, breaking the hug to allow Seungcheol to start making breakfast. You poured yourself coffee as he did, watching from the side and keeping a good eye on the baby monitor as well. You were always paranoid that you wouldn't hear her cries when she woke up. You and Seungcheol were trying your best to be the best parents you could, but there were a lot of challenges with raising a newborn.