6 | ❝Walk in the Woods❞ - S.Coups

╔══════════════════╗
CHOI SEUNGCHEOL
✎ vi. walk in the woods
╚══════════════════╝

It was a snowy day, and just standing by a door brought a small chill to your body

It was a snowy day, and just standing by a door brought a small chill to your body. But, you had wanted to go on a walk in the woods since you had woken up - specifically one with your boyfriend. And once you had both eaten lunch, you put on your boots and prepared to walk in the snow regardless of the weather.

"Are you sure you don't want to grab your coat? Won't you be cold?" He asked, grabbing his own coat and putting it on. You shook your head, thinking you would be fine in just your sweater.

"My coat would be too hot, I'm fine in just this." You reasoned, stepping out the door with Seungcheol following behind you. You grabbed his hand, striding along the path to the woods beside your house happily. You looked down at your boots and Seungcheol's, matching up your steps so that they were in time with his. It was these little things with him that made you smile the most.

You had been walking for about 5 minutes when you shivered slightly, and it didn't go unnoticed by your boyfriend. He didn't say anything, only telling himself in his head 'I knew she would be cold'. But when you shivered again not 2 minutes later, he fought back a smile and turned to you.

"Are you cold?"

"No." You shook your head, knowing he wouldn't fall for it. It had been a bit colder than you had expected, but you had said you would just wear your sweater so confidently at the door that you would be embarrassed to admit you were cold now.

"Sweetheart, your hand is freezing." He laughed, holding up your still intertwined hands for you to see how red your hand was compared to his.

You sighed, "Fine, you win. I guess I'm a little cold..."

"Here." He took his hand back from yours for a second to take his coat off, leaving it colder than it was before. He placed his coat on your shoulders lovingly, booping your red nose while he was at it. "You're like Rudolph." He giggled, and that only made your face turn redder from the shyness.

He offered his hand back to you, placing the intertwined hands in your (his) coat pocket to keep them warmer. You swung your arm back and forth softly, looking away from Cheol and at the scenic woods around you.

While your attention was towards the trees, your boyfriend's attention was fully on you. Specifically, how cute you looked with his puffy winter coat on. He couldn't help blushing from it - you were just too adorable for him to handle, and his heart was beating faster from the sight already.

You looked back at him, sparkling eyes and soft smile displayed on your face and he felt like he was going to melt right into the snow. You tilted your head slightly, a smile growing as you looked at his cute pink cheeks which you assumed were from the cold.

He looked away from you and exhaled, breath fogging up from the cold, "You wearing my clothes should be illegal. You look too cute in them." He admitted softly, glancing back at you with a shy smile.

"Really?" You stepped forward a bit, and his cheeks turned even redder. You stared into his eyes - and if anybody were to look at your face, they would be able to tell that you were hopelessly in love.

"Don't look at me like that... it makes me want to kiss you." He whispered.

"What's stopping you then?" You dared, and he barely wasted a second, closing his eyes and connecting his lips with yours.