2 | ❝Photoshoot❞ - Hoshi

╔══════════════════╗
KWON SOONYOUNG
✎ ii. photoshoot
╚══════════════════╝

The atmosphere on set was electric, and you couldn't get rid of the grin on your face as you watched everyone work

The atmosphere on set was electric, and you couldn't get rid of the grin on your face as you watched everyone work. It was like a well-oiled machine, there was a purpose to everyone in the room. They each had a job to do to make sure that Hoshi looked his best in the photos.

Just watching everything was mesmerising, and you were now wishing that you had agreed to come along for a photoshoot before today.

You had always been a little hesitant, as your boyfriend was often a little too clingy when you were around. He got distracted by your presence too easily, and you were sure other people would not appreciate you holding back the schedule. The last thing you wanted was to be a distraction.

So, you had always refused Hoshi's requests for you to come to shoots, or practices, or anything work related. Even though it was almost impossible to say no to his pouty face, you still managed to muster a no.

But this morning, your willpower had been too easily broken by your boyfriend, and you had agreed to come.

You knew he would look stunning in whatever they put him in, but your heart was melting at the sight in front of you. His black hair complemented the soft styling, creating a youthful and natural feel.

You walked around the set, keeping out of the way from the makeup artists and camera workers, but still having a good view of your boyfriend on set.

You watched as he practised some poses, looking gorgeous with every one he hit. He was handed a book as a prop, and you heard him laugh with the director.

You smiled, glad that this type of work was fun for him, even though he was working hard to pull off a good shoot. You watched as his eyes flickered around the room, eventually finding you standing in the corner.

You smiled at him, and he grinned, giving you a quick wink and horanghae.

You giggled at his cute way of showing affection, but urged him to focus back on the shoot.

The next half hour was filled with the sound of camera clicks and directorial instructions as Hoshi was given different props. You stood behind the monitor, watching as each stunning photo came through.

Soon enough, Hoshi finished with his photos and walked off set. Of course, he headed straight for you with a sly smile on his face. You wondered what mischievous thing he could be thinking of with an expression like that.

"Y/n, follow me." He pulled your arm, giving you no choice but to follow his lead. He led you straight into a dressing room, closing the door behind him.

"Hoshi, what are we doing here?"

His focus was on the rack of clothes in the room, and he flipped through the hangers, eventually pulling out a creme dress.

"I want to take couple photos with you."

"With me?" Your brows were furrowed as you tried to picture how this would work, "But I have no experience with a professional shoot."

"Why would you need experience, come on, it'll be cute!" He pouted, offering the dress to you.

You took it hesitantly, "Did you ask the director if we're allowed?"

"I did. They said it was fine, plus we look cute together." He grinned, pulling you closer to him and looking at the reflection of you two in the wall-mirror.

You smiled, "Fine. I guess we can take some photos together. You look cute in this outfit anyway." You gestured to his cute striped sweater.

"We can hang them up in our bedroom after they're printed!" He said excitedly, looking through the rack of clothes again to find more outfits for you.

You laughed as he pulled out 2 more sets of clothes that matched the aesthetic of his outfit. "How many outfits do you want me to wear?"

"All of them. You'd look amazing in all of them." He giggled.

"Shut up, you'll make me blush." You grabbed the hangers of clothes from him. "Now go, I'll get changed." You ushered him out of the dressing room, and looked back at your options.

You decided on wide legged pants and a flattering top to start, fixing your appearance in the mirror after you had changed into the clothes.

Your hair was already straightened from this morning, and you had done a natural makeup look. You looked at yourself in the mirror again, finally deciding to add a bit more brown to your eyes to match for the photoshoot.

Once you touched up your makeup, you walked out of the dressing room and found Hoshi on set talking to the director. You walked up to him, smiling.

"How's the fit?" You asked, turning around once so he could see from all angles.

"Pretty~" He nodded in approval. "We're matching!" He exclaimed, looking at your top that was almost identical to his sweater.

You two were instructed by the director to start with poses away from each other, and do more couple poses later on.

Hoshi sat on the couch on the set, and you stood by the bannister, posing for a clean shot.

The beginning of the shoot started out more serious, but as it moved on, you and Hoshi had a hard time holding back your laughter. Whenever you looked at one another a smile crept onto your face and giggles followed closely after.

It was especially hard to keep back the laughter when you were trying to pull off a pose with your foreheads resting on the others. The close proximity made Hoshi giggle, and you tried to tell him off, but you ended up laughing with him. In the end, it resulted in a cute photo of both of you smiling widely, so maybe it was all for the best.

After an hour, you decided you had enough photos and eagerly went to the monitor to look at all the pics.

A chorus of "aww"s were heard from the staff as you flipped to a photo of you kissing Hoshi's cheek while he smiled, blushing with his eyes closed.

You had photos where you both looked serious and pretty, photos where you were laughing, and photos of you hugging or kissing.

Each one was beautiful in their own right, whether it was a purposeful pose or not. Even the slightly blurry photos had a special spot in your heart, just because it was with Hoshi.

You looked over the photos again as Hoshi was driving home. You smiled at each one of them, but 1 photo in particular caught your eye as your favourite.

"I think this is the best photo of the day." You said happily, holding up the picture for Hoshi to look at once he parked the car in your driveway. You both were doing the Horanghae sign while giggling at each other.

"Awww!" He giggled, "Definitely the best photo." He smiled at you, leaning in for a kiss which you gladly accepted.

"I love you, thank you for doing the shoot with me."

"I love you too. Horanghae~"

"Horanghae~" He said back, smiling widely.