1 | ❝My Comfort❞ - Joshua

╔══════════════════╗
JOSHUA HONG
✎ i. my comfort
╚══════════════════╝

"Baby, I'm home!" Joshua called out, opening the door and placing his bags down

"Baby, I'm home!" Joshua called out, opening the door and placing his bags down. He got no answer, but that's what he expected.

He walked into your shared bedroom where you were sitting on the bed, blanket around you, reading to distract from the severe cramps that just wouldn't leave you alone.

"How are you feeling, love?" He asked, coming closer to you and kissing your forehead.

"Like death. You must be an angel of life or something, you make me feel better by just being here." You said, sitting up and pulling him closer to you in a hug. You held his waist and rested your head on his lower chest, wincing as your cramps spiked again.

"I bought chocolate croissants, does that sound good?" He asked softly, stroking your hair, and holding you tightly.

"Yes please."

"I'll be right back, okay? You just stay here." He smiled and left the room.

You sighed, forcing yourself to drink some of the water on your bedside. You didn't need to be dehydrated along with your cramps.

You groaned, falling back onto the pillow. You felt bad for Joshua, especially since he was so willing to become your servant every month. You didn't like not being able to do things.

He came back quickly with not only warmed up croissants, but sliced strawberries as well. He set the tray down on the bed before climbing on to sit next to you.

"My hero has arrived~" You laughed, opening up the blanket you had wrapped around your shoulders so that he could join you. He scooted the food closer to you before eagerly joining you, pulling you to his side.

"Seriously, I don't know what I would do without you." You said, taking a bite of a croissant and finally relaxing fully.

"I'm glad to be of any help." He said, hugging you closer. "Is there anything you want?"

"Just cuddles, please."

"I am very happy to grant that." He smiled wider, turning you towards him so he could kiss you.

"You taste like chocolate, baby." He laughed, pressing another kiss to your nose.

"And who's fault might that be? Yours." You laughed as well.

After you finished eating, he put on a show, and you snuggled closer to him, your head resting on his chest comfortably.

You fell asleep soon after, and Joshua eventually gave into his own tiredness after admiring your sleeping figure.

Taking care of you was one of his favorite things to do.