24

Your P.O.V
I woke up to see Jaden standing there. I then saw Jim. He smiled at me. I smiled back and we both walked up to Jaden. He looked at me and his eyes turned back to their original colour. He had tears in his eyes. I smiled and hugged him. Jim put a hand on his shoulder.

"The darkness has left you. Break free. Go get my cousin." I said and we disappeared. Jim hugged me. I did the same and I felt...sleepy. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Jim's embrace.

I woke up surrounded by flowers. I sat up and noticed Jim laying there peacefully. I noticed that I was wearing a white dress with crystals on the front, waist, sleeves and the bottom of the dress. It was a very long dress. Reminded me of Jesse. I smiled softly and also saw Shirley asleep too. I laid down again and moved in closer. Jim woke up and smiled, closing his eyes again wrapping an arm around me. I felt warm and safe in his embrace. Jim then sat up and saw something. I sat up too and saw a beautiful castle. I stood up and looked around. I saw 2 children playing. I noticed one looked like...me! I then noticed the other looked like Jaden. Jim stood up next to me and put Shirley on his back.

"This must be before Jaden and I were reincarnated." I said and continued watching.

"Hey Y/n! Come and catch me if you can!!" The young boy says and ran off.

"Hauo! Wait! I can't run in this wretched dress!" D/n said. I giggled. Jim smiled, grabbing my hand. We followed them to the kingdom. My eyes widened by the sight I was seeing. I saw Duel monsters and people living together! I went back to see D/n on the ground.

"Miss D/n, are you alright?" Dark beckoning beast asked. I watched the sense. Hauo ran over and helped D/n get up. D/n smiled, making Dark beckoning beast smile. I followed the children and duel monster to the kingdom, Jim following me behind me. We looked around seeing people talking and laughing, duel monsters coming and going. We walked into the palace and saw people and duel monsters working together. D/n and Hauo were still playing with eachother. I then realized that they were siblings. We walked out and saw a beautiful garden. I smiled and knelt down to grab a flower. I stood back up and turned to Jim. I grabbed his hat and put the flower on it. I put the hat back on his head amd smiled. I noticed that his right eye wasn't there but there was a long scar on his face with an eye that was replaced with a gem.

I smiled softly and hugged him. Jim smiled and picked me up. We both started to laugh. He walked with me in his arms. Then I noticed something and was in pure horror. Jesse dueling... Jaden?! But something was off about him, he had different clothes on, a dark expression and yellow eyes. I tried calling out to him but my voice was gone. I couldn't speak anymore. Jim hugged me tightly. Yubel took over Jesse's body. I looked around amd couldn't find a duel disk or my decks. Both my decks were gone.

I wrapped my arms around Jim. I then sensed our friends walking to us. They smiled and ran over. We all watched the duel against Jesse and Jaden. Jaden destroyed Jesse's field spell and the other crystal beasts except Rainbow dark dragon.

"I'm playing the equip spell instant space so Storm Neos sticks around cuz normally once a special ability is used he gets sent back to my deck but fortunately with this equip spell, he gets to stick around." Jaden explains. "Your move Yubel."

"Jaden, now please tell me you don't think you'll rescue your friend do you?" Yubel asked. Jaden was thinking hard. Yubel growled.

"Now Jaden, its time to say goodbye to your Neos. Rainbow Dark dragon, attack!" The dragon attacked and the smoke was every where so we couldn't see anything. Jaden's monster was destroyed, sending his life points down to 300.

"Oh yeah? Well now I use instant space effect. Because your dragon destroyed storm Neos I can bring back Elemental Hero Neos." Jaden said. We cheered. I then sensed Jesse. I prayed that Jaden would save us all.

"Him again?" Yubel asked. "You must be tired or desperate. I end my turn with two face downs."

Jaden didn't look to good. I stepped forward, closing my eyes, focusing my energy to go to Jaden. I opened my eyes again and saw Jaden draw a new card.

"I'm playing bit hope and with it, I can take five elemental heroes out of my graveyard and shuffle them back into my deck." Jaden said while shuffling his deck. He then drew two new cards. He was the anxious. I knew why, it was the spell card super polymerization.

"This is it! I activate Super Polymerization!" Said Jaden holding the card up. I was anxious about it but trusted Jaden. "First things first by sending one card to the graveyard, I can now combine this guy Elemental Hero Neos with your Rainbow Dark Dragon and together they'll create a creature that will purge the remaining darkness from the field and free my friend!"

I cheered and saw the duel monster I so dearly missed. Every duel monster smiled and stood behind us and beside us. I also noticed Armityle the Chaos Phantom there too. He roared and then disappeared. I then saw Yubel's true form and saw the Super Polymerization in her hand. I gasped. Yubel activated a trap card. Jaden ran to my cousin and moved him out of the way to save eachother. Soon the duel ended with both Jaden and Yubel losing the duel. I growled.

"I guess we both loose. But soon a new duel will begin!" Yubel said with an evil laugh.

'Jaden, win this duel. I know you can do it.'