2

Your P.O.V
"Oh yeah! Now that the of my field spell, guess what? Since I have two crystal beasts in my spell card zone  my attack damage now gets cut in half." Jesse explained. Amethyst cat become a crystal, and Jesse's Lp went down to 1650.

"This guy reminds me of me without the good looks, not to mention the winning personality. Now I switch grand mole to defence mode." Jaden says. Grand mole ATK become its DEF; 0300.

"I'm afraid that you can't do much else because Neos goes back to your deck. Looks like someone's a little forgetful." Jesse says, and Jaden's monster returned to the deck.

"But you have personality, Jaden!" I yell out to him.

"Hey!" He yelled back, looking offended.

"So you like my crystal beasts, do you. It looks like today's your lucky day!" Jesse says while drawing a card. "I play Prayer Value. When they're two or more crystal beasts to my spell and trap card zone and I sacrifice one, I can draw two new cards." He sacrificed Emerald turtle and drew two new cards.

"Sorry Turtle, but I'll bring you back soon, old pal. Now the draw. I summon crystal beast amber mammoth." Jesse says.

"How many of these things do you have?" Jaden asked. A mommoth appeared, and he was ready. He had 1700 ATK.

"I would love to follow that little toothpick of a mind." Amber Mammoth sais.

"So Topaz tiger, time to whack that mole." Jesse says. Topaz destroyed grand mole, but Jaden had a plan.

"Looks like you forgot something. Whenever my mole is in a smakedown, both our monsters go back to our hands." Jaden says.

"Not too shabby. Of course, I'm not alone. You didn't notice the element in the room." Jesse says and looks at me. I shook my head, and he smiled.

"Still a show off." I say.

"He sure knows what to do." Jim says. I nodded and kept watching.

"Well, here's a closer look." Amber Mammoth charged at Jaden and brought his life points to 300.

"That should do." Jesse says with the end of his turn. I noticed Professor Viper sitting next to Counsellor Sheppard. I growled, and onew he was up to something that included the bracelets.

"Y/n? You alright? You seem distracted." Jim asked, looking at me.

"Something isn't right. Viper. He just showed up halfway during Jesse and Jaden's duel." I said, and I looked to the side seeing Lilith, Lady of Lament.

"I'll see what I can find out." She says and vanishes. I looked at the duel, and Shirley walked onto my lap and dumped herself there. I giggled and started to pet her again.

"But that can only mean....you're planning to sacrifice those jewels, aren't you?!" Jaden says. Jesse looked surprised.

"How do you know?" Jesse says.

"Welp. Jesse's in for it." I say with a grin on my face.

"All right. You got me. I'm gonna trade in my crystals for an upgrade." Jesse replies to Jaden's question.

'He's talking about Rainbow Dragon! He doesn't have that card yet. Pegasus hasn't found or made the card yet!' I thought knew what would happen.

"So I was right." Jaden says with a smile.

"Almost. Here's the deal. There are seven crystals, and when they're all on the field, they merge to make something new." Jesse explains.

"Sweetness! This I gotta see you play it soon, right?" Jaden asked.