14

Your P.O.V
I ran as fast as I could. I tripped and took a breathe. I stood back up and kept running. The sand was hard to run in but I kept going. I noticed Hamon and stopped running.

"What's going on? Why did you stop me?" I asked him. He purred and looked to the side to where the school is. Jesse and the others ran up to me and I looked at the school.

"Y/n? What's going on?" Jesse asked. I looked at him and he walked up to me.

"Jesse...Uria and Raviel. They're in danger." I said to him. He was surprised.

"What?" He asked. The others came up to us.

"The students are getting more restless." Hassleberry said.

"Hassleberry's right. We gotta figure out some kind of plan." Alexis says.

"Does anyone know where Jaden is?" Crowler asked.

"Going after Marcel and the Sacred beasts." I replied. Then Blair and the vice principle came walking up to us.

"Y/n's right. Jaden went after Marcel into some cavern." Blair explained.

"He did what?!" Hassleberry yelled out.

"And then what happened to him?" Alexis asked.

"Well...he decided to go stop him from getting the Sacred Beast cards." Blair explained.

"Sacred beasts?" Alexis asked.

"Now just a sec. You don't mean the Sacred beasts, the beasts that Y/n's suppose to have would you?" Jim asked Blair. "This can't be good."

"I agree Jim. If Marcel gets the other two Sacred beast cards, the only way is that I will have to duel him. I'm the only one that can gain full control of them." I said.

"And it will only get worse. We must go help Jaden. Those monsters were locked up for a reason. If they're unleashed it will be pure chaos they are sure to destroy everything in their path!" Crowler said.

"Only if they're in the wrong hands, Crowler. Remember, I can control them." I said to him. Chaos core and Chaos summoning beast didn't look up, more like offended by what Crowler said.

"Then lets get a move on." Jesse said. We all heard the other students complain and ran inside. I sighed and looked back up to the school.

"Y/n? Is something wrong?" Dark magician girl asked. I looked at her and shook my head.

"Nothing makes sense to me." I replied and Hamon grabbed me and the others gasped.

"Y/n?! Where are you going?!" Hassleberry asked. The other s looked up and ran over.

"Y/n!" I heard Jim yell out.

"Uh...HELP!" I yelled back. Hamon started to take off and fly to the top of the school. The others called out to me but I couldn't hear them. I was so confused. Hamon opened a portal to the inside of the school and placed me down. I was on top of the stairs in the gym. I looked back at Hamon but he vanished. Then Dark Beckoning Beast and the others surrounded me. Then the floor started to glow.

"Uh....Guys. What's happening!?" I said and the bright, f/c light blinded my eyes.

Jim's P.O.V
We were running through the halls and while we were heading to the tennis courts, I was looking for Y/n. I then heard screams and looked down to the gym.

"Jim? What are you doing?" Jesse asked.

"I need to do something. I'll meet you at the tennis courts." I said and ran down the hall to the gym. I stopped and was blinded by f/c light. The duel ghouls were running out of the gym. I saw Y/n surrounding her. I ran up and tried to grab her but other duel monsters are blocking the way.

"Y/n!" I called out to her.

"Do not interfear with this. We've already had someone come in and take some of my friends and Hamon. She has to gain control over her darker self." Chaos core said.

"What? Darker self?" I asked. Someone else was in here and took some of Y/n's cards?! Then the light stopped and Y/n started to fall. I ran past Chaos core and caught Y/n just in time. I sighed in relief and noticed that she wasn't pal but she was passed out. I smiled and stood up. I carried her in my arms. Shirley purred in worry.

"She's okay. Just resting girl." I reassured her. I walked out and went to the tennis courts. Surprisingly, there wasn't any duel ghouls around. Y/n groaned and opened her eyes. She looked at me and smiled softly and fell asleep again. We arrived at the tennis courts but I saw many duel ghouls surrounding Axel and Hassleberry. I ran through and ran behind them.

"Where have you been?!" Hassleberry asked.

"No time to explain. Will you two be okay out here?" I asked.

"Yeah. You go in and protect the others." Axel said.

I nodded, ran inside and the doors closed. I saw Jesse dueling some one. I ran over to the others and their eyes widened.

"What happened?!" Alexis asked.

"I have no idea, mate. I found her in the gym and she was surrounded by a light and her duel monsters. Something about her darker self..." I explained. I noticed her device only had half way to go. I signed and held her close. Y/n snuggled into my chest and mumbled something. I started to watch Jesse duel.

"It's still my go! So I summon crystal beast sapphire pegasus." It appeared and talked to Jesse.

"Who's Jesse facing?" I asked.

"Zane. Syrus' older brother." Alexis replied.

"My friends...their gone...Hamon..." Y/n groaned. I was starting to get worried now. She opened her eyes and looked at me.

"Jim, their gone. Hamon. He's gone..." She said and teared up. I hugged her tighter.

"Shh...It's going to be okay. Do you have another deck that can help us?" I asked. She nodded and pulled out her other deck coaster.

"My trix trap deck. My mother and father made it for me as a back up." Y/n explained. I nod, placing her on her feet. She wrapped her arms around me. It felt nice but she was still upset. Jesse was doing well in his duel and looked like he was having fun.

"And finally, I'll through in a couple of face downs." Jesse said. Having most of his crystal beasts on the field.

"Nice move. Now this is what I was hoping for. A challenge." Zan said. "Now prepare yourself, this is the moment you've been waiting for. With the effect of future fusion, I can now summon Cyber end dragon!"

A dragon came onto the field. It had 4000 ATK. That's something I wouldn't want to mess with at all. Y/n groaned and closed her eyes.

"Just rest. You need it. I'll be here when you wake up." I say to Y/n. Soon enough, she was asleep.