7

Your P.O.V
"Y/n. I think something happened to that blonde girl, Alexis." Lilith says. I looked into the forest and sighed.

"I hope that isn't true, Lilith." I say to her and Jim glanced at me. I nod and he looked back.

"Y/n! Viper is at it again! Your friend Alexis is in trouble and Jaden is dueling Professor Stein that was hired bu Viper! Viper said that if Jaden wins, Alexis is going to drown but if Jaden loses...." Malice said with worry.

"What?!" I said and Jim looked at me. Then I saw Jas1den's hero signal.

"Our friends are in trouble." I say and his eyes went wide.

"Cricky! That isn't good." He said and looked at the little fight but it was over and Shirley had a proud expression. I knelt down and smiled.

"Good girl!" I say and stood back up.

"Let's go find Hassleberry." Jim says and put Shirley on his back. I nod and we ran off to find Hassleberry. Soon enough, we found him.

"Y/n! Jim! Thank goodness! I can't find Alexis anywhere! She just disappeared." Hassleberry says with a worried expression.

"Alexis! Are you out there?" Jim yelled out. I noticed Shirley walk off. I followed her. She lead me to a trap door.

"Something's underground." I say to Jim amd Hassleberry when they followed us. Hassleberry put his ear against the trap down and listened.

"All I can hear is water." Hassleberry says.

"Makes sense. It is time for Shirley's bath but there's more important things to do." Jim says.

"More important than recusing me?!" We heard Alexis call out from under it. Jim and Hassleberry tried to get the door opened but no use.

"That water must have a source." Jim says.

"That's it! Like that waterfall we saw. Jim you're a genius! Shirley! Come with me." I say and ran to the waterfall with Shirley. We ran to the waterfall and Shirley hopped in. I did the same and I heard Jim and Hassleberry call out. I grabbed Shirley and she lead me into a tunnel. We were at a dead end and we started to break the wall. It broke and we saw Alexis. We went to the surface and I smiled.

"Nice day to swim, huh?" I asked. She glared at me and hugged me.

"Come on. Let's go." I say and noticed a camera. I smirked and stuck my middle finger at it and we grabbed Shirley and swam out. We finally surfaced and Alexis coughed and breathed for air.

"Hey! You did it!" Hassleberry says with a smile.

"And just in time. Thanks to Y/n!" Alexis says and walked onto land.

"Well, that was fun. You should try  swimming with a crocodile. Shirley was amazing." I say and Jim helped my out of the water.

"Thank you." I say and sat down. Shirley purred and I petted her head.

"Next time, don't just go on ahead. That was kinda dangerous." Jim said and pointed to the device on my arm and waist. It was still working so I can tell it was waterproof. Then we saw a bright light.

"Jaden!" I said and stood up but heard a voice.

"Jaden. I missed you so much but soon you will be all mine again." It said. But I was confused. Who was calling out to Jaden? I shook it off and Alexis was catching her breathe.

"Falling down a 30- foot cliff, nearly drowning. You've been through quite a ordeal." Jim said to Alexis.

"Just another typical day around here." Alexis says with a smile on her face.