10

Your P.O.V
The platform we were on started to tip over. Jesse held onto me worried I would get hurt.

"What happened? Where are we?" Jaden asked.

"Not sure. This is all a bit bizarre mate." Jim replied.

"I've never seen so much sand." Jesse said.

"Maybe we should go down and take a closer look." Hassleberry suggested. I looked up and the three moons were still there.

"Any ideas?" Jaden asked. Everyone looked at me. I stayed silent. I slowly stood up and looked around. I walked to the edge and jumped off and into the sand. Everyone looked down and I waved.

"Come on! You just have to land in the sand. Jump!" I yelled. They looked at eachother and Jaden was the first to jump. The others followed. Jaden was still tired so Jesse and Hassleberry helped him.

"You know for scrawny guy, you sure are heavy." Hassleberry says.

"Thanks Hassleberry." Jaden said, taking the insult.

"Hey. Don't mind him, cuz after that last duel we've just happy that you're still with us. You hear me?" Jesse said. I groaned and noticed the device that's on my arm. It was getting low.

"Hey guys? Why are there three suns in the sky?" Syrus asked.

"Beats me but it might explain why the ocean is now one gigantic sand box." Hassleberry says.

"This is too weird. How did everything surrounding Duel academy just dry up and get replaced with the desert?" Alexis asked.

"I'm not sure Alexis but look. See how the land just cut off. Based on those rocks configurations. I'd say the ocean didn't just dry up. It was never here to begin with." Jim explains.

"Say what?!" Syrus exclaimed. Then the tower started to fall over and also moving the sand.

"The tower! It's falling!" Alexis says.

"And coming at us with sand! Run!" I said. We started to move. Syrus then tripped. I saw Axel under the rubble. I ran over took the fallen rocks off of him and helped him up.

"Everybody! Tuck and role!" Jim said.

"What?!" I yelled out and covered myself. I wasn't hit by the sand. I opened my eyes and say all my duel monsters protect my friends. I saw Dark Beckoning beast protecting me and Axel from the sand. Grave Squirmer was covering Syrus, Malice and Lilith were protecting Hassleberry, Jaden and Jesse and Bystial Magnamhut protected Jim, Shirley and Alexis.

"Thanks guys!" I said and we started to move. Wait a minute! I looked up at Dark and he was real. He the disappeared with a purr. The others disappeared too. I was confused.

"Come on! We got to keep moving!" Jesse said. I nod and helped Axel. Jim ran over amd helped out. We started to walk to the front of the school. We noticed Crowler and Bonaparte being taken away.

"Oh boy..." I mumbled.

"Get a load of that guys!" Hassleberry says. Then winged Kuriboh showed up and we can all see him. Lilith the appeard and flew infront of the duel monster trying to take the teachers.

"Jesse! Summon your Pegasus!" I said. Jesse actived his duel disk and summoned his pegasus.

"It worked! Now go! Saphire Tornado!" Jesse said. Lilith moved out of the way and the duel monster pasted out. Pegasus and Lilith landed and smiled at each other. The teachers then screamed in fear. I ran over to them. Lilith picked Winged Kuriboh up and I sighed in relief.

"Looks like our duel monster spirits aren't spirits anymore. What do you think pegasus?" Jesse asked.

"You're right! I don't know why but we're flesh and blood now." Pegasus replys.