17

Your P.O.V
"Do you believe that story Sheppard just told us?" Jim asked.

"I wouldn't have a week ago but after everything we've gone through." Alexis replied. I sat up properly and sighed.

"At least it's all over now." Atticus says. "Yubel vanished into the other dimension right?"

"So was Jesse, Atticus." I said. He the went silent. Everyone did.

"We've got trouble! A portal is trying to open again between our two dimensions. I don't know how, I don't know why." Baston said. I then stood up. Baston explained to everyone what was happening. I was paying attention to it.

"Show me." I said. I then heard a roar. I ran out and went to the ruins of the royal family. I saw Jaden there.

"Jaden." I called out to him.

"Jaden! Y/n! Wait!" Axel called out with theothers following behind.

"It's to dangerous. We can't let you leave like this." Baston said.

"I have to save Jesse." Jaden says. Baston and the others were trying to convince us not to go. I placed my hand on his shoulder and smiled. I walked up to the  portal and held my hand out.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Alexis asked.

"You might be right about one thing, Baston. But something tells me that I don't belong in this world. Not yet. I need to get my cousin back and find out why I am here in the first place. That's a risk I am willing to take." I said and the portal grew bigger.

Everyone was talking to Jaden and I heard another roar. I was now drawn to it. I was then held back by Jim. He smiled softly and pulled me away from the portal ever so slightly.

"Well. I hate to break the news, Sherlia but we're going with you. It's too late for that anyway, we're friends so we're involved whether you like it or not." Jim said. I felt my face turn pink at the new nickname. Jim's hand traveled to my hand. I looked down at my hand entwined in his. I didn't know what to feel at that point. I then felt a kiss on my temp. I looked into Jim's eye and looked away nervous. He chuckled. I turned to everyone else and they agreed. Jaden turned to me with a concerned look. I nod my head saying they can come along. I turned to the portal and pulled out my strongest monster, Sauge De Fleur. Everyone else brought out their strongest cards. The duel monsters fired their power into the portal to open it. The portal soon opened andwe were pulled in. We were falling. I angeled myself so I was up right. I then realized something, I was here before. Not sure how or when but I knew I was here before. I soon saw other dimension portals around us and out side as well. I saw the exit up ahead. I closed my eyes and waited for impact but it didn't happen. I opened my eyes to see everyone on the ground looking up at me.

"Y/n! What are you doing?!" Syrus yelled out. I soon landed onto the ground.

"Are you alright, Y/n?" Alexis asked. I nod. I noticed Jaden, Axel and Baston gone. I looked around. I sensed something and looked around.

"Hey...uh..Y/n?" I turned to Syrus.

"Yeah? What's up?" I asked.

"Why do you have horns and a tail?" He asked. I was confused.

"What?" I then felt something on my tail bone and saw a tail?! I lifted my hand to feel a pair of horns on my head. I panicked.

"What happened to me?!" I was panicking. I then felt hands on my shoulders. I looked up to see Jim. He seemed to be more concerned about me then the others.

"Everything will be alright, Sherlia. Don't panic. It might have something do to with this place. Just breathe alright. Breathe." He said. I started to calm down thanks to Jim. I then started to walk away from them and found an entrance.