15

Your P.O.V
I woke up in Jim's arms. The duel was over and Jesse looked at me with a smile on his face. But the door burst opened and duel ghouls walked in. I stood up and activated my duel disk, placing my seconded deck in.

"Hope this works. I summon Sauge De Fleur." I said. The spellcaster monster appeared. She had 2900 ATK. I drew 3 cards and summoned Gadarla, the mystery dust kaiju, Kumongous, the sticky string kaiju and Bahalutiya, the grand radiance. I grabbed Jim's hand and lead him to my dragon. We hopped onto Bahalutiya.

"Get on one of them and let's go! Sauge, give us some time to get out if here." I said. She nodded and created a flower barrier. The others got onto the other duel monsters but their was to many duel ghouls. Then Neos burst through the floor and Jaden was there. I sighed in relief.

"Jaden! Get on and let's go!" I grabbed him and we went rown the hole.

"Nice to see you Y/n! I'm sorry about the Sacred beasts." Jaden said.

"It's alright Jaden. We'll get them back." I said. After a few minutes, we landed and the duel monsters vanished. I sighed and sat down next to Jim and Shirley.

"Jaden. Where in tarnations are we?" My cousin, Jesse asked.

"I'm not exactly sure. It's some sort of underground tunnel system." Jaden replied.

"Looks like it goes on forever. How did you find it?" Alexis asked.

"Yeah Jay? What made you come down here in the first place?" Jesse asked.

"Bonaparte, he showed it to me when rescued me from Crowler." Jaden explained.

"They got Crowler too...great." I sighed and looked around. Everyone was talking while I was thinking. I sighed and stood up. I recognized these tunnels and knew a way out. This place was like a short cut to class if I was late or wanted to be alone.

"Hello Jaden. I wanted to applaud you for eluding my ghouls all this time. I never thought you'd last but I think enough is enough, so if you want to settle this once and for all meet me infront of duel academy. Now if you ein, I'll release all the students from my control but should you lose you and your friends will serve me forever. So Jaden? Do you agree to my terms as an added incentive, you have only 30 minutes to get up here. Otherwise I'll send your duel ghoul friends away forever." Marcel said. I growled.

"He's not giving us much of a choice now is he?" Jim asked.

"No. He isn't." I said.

"What do you reckon, Jaden?" Jim asked. It took a moment for Jaden to answer.

"If he wants a duel, he's got one." Jaden said.

"So Jaden has to reach Marcel within 30 minutes?" Alexis asked.

"Yep. And if he doesn't our friends would be sent away forever." Axel replied. While I was thinking, I heard Dark Beckoning beast calling out to me. Then Winged Kuriboh and Magikuriboh appeared.

"She's got a valid point, mate." Jim's voice got me out of my thoughts.

"But do we have a choice? He's got the upper hand now. So it looks like we have to play by his rules." Axel said.

"But rhe doesn't play fair." Alexis says.

"Well, it's a risk that I'm gonna have to take. I can't chance losing all our friends forever. I gotta duel this guy." Jaden said.

"Well then sarge. I'm going with you." Hassleberry said.

"Me too."

"Me three."

"I'm goung alone." Jaden said.

"Your what?" Alexis asked.

"It's just not going to safe. Marcel's too powerful." Jaden said. Everyone was confused. Jaden continued. "Well, I tried to stop him but you see, I was too late. Marcel was able to take Y/n's Sacred Beast cards."