8

Your P.O.V
"That's really starting to bug me!" Hassleberry complained.

"More waves?" Jesse and I asked. We looked at eachother and chuckled. Classic cousin thing we have.

"Correct. That was the most powerful pulse of energy registered so far." Jim answered. Then the elevator infront of us started to move.

"What the...?" I was confused until we saw Viper.

"Hey! Somethings moving!" Jaden said.

"It's Viper." I said.

"Where could he be going? You think he wants us to follow him?" Jesse asked.

"Let's find out." Jaden replys and we followed Viper to where he was going.

"This way guys!" Jaden says and we followed him. We ran up the stairs to see another room with a helicopter pad, and saw Viper waiting for us.

"Welcome friends. Glad you can join me." Viper said.

"You won't be, Viper!" I said.

"Viper, time to end all of this. To many people have gotten hurt already." Jesse says.

"That's right. Turn off these boi bands!" Alexis said.

"Rest easy my dear, it will all be over soon but first I need one more thing from you. Jaden with your assistance, I will complete my mission." Viper said with a smirk.

"I'm not helping you with anything! Got that?!" Jaden replied back.

"We'll see." Viper then pressed a button on a remote and the floor below us started to move us up.

"What's happening?!" Syrus asked. The roof opened up when we were close to it.

"Looks like he's taking us topside mates." Jim said.

"Yeah and out of this creepy place too!" I said and we kept going up. We were out of that place and we saw Duel academy.

"Duel academy at 12 o'clock!" Hassleberry says. The thing stopped and we were quite high up.

"Don't you see, you're all mine now Jaden. Look around there's no escape, the only way is for you to defeat me." Viper said.

"It's not fair." Alexis said.

"Let him gain all his strength back and then he can duel him you big bully!" Syrus shouts.

"I'll duel him. I've taken down bigger." Hassleberry says.

"Hhm. You're not worth the time or the effort but what I want is Jaden Yuki! He's the only one I'll duel!" Viper said pointing at Jaden.

"Oh yeah! Then we got something in common cuz you're the only one that I want to duel!" Jaden says. "Looks to me like it's time to get your game on, Viper!"

"Jaden. Are you sure?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Oh yeah. This creep is going down there's no way I could pass up the chance to duel this guy. I'm not afraid of snakes and I'm definitely not afraid of you." Jaden replys with confidence.
"Game on!"

'I hope Jaden knows what he's doing...' I thought.

"Here goes something, my draw." Jaden drew his first card. "I summon elemental hero Clayman. You're up Viper." Jaden said. Clayman was in DEF mode which it is 2000 DEF.

"And you're going down. To start, I'll summon venom snake." Viper summon a snake monster with 1200 ATK. "Careful of his bite. You see once per round, my snake can strike one of your monaters directly."

The snake then shot venom like stuff and it turned into a snake and wrapped itself around claymans arm, bitting him.

"No wonder why hos name in Viper. It's a type of snake." I said.