22

Note: I also made this deck for D/n! It does have tuner monsters and synchro monsters as well. Enjoy!!
_________________________________________________

Jim's P.O.V
"You got to be kidding me. Is that really Jaden and Y/n down there?" I asked.

"No. It can't be." Axel said. Then a fiend appeared infront of us.

Your P.O.V
Our generals went up to greet the boys. I smirked.

"You sure you want to duel them?" My brother asked. I glanced at him.

"Yes. It has been a while." I replied and I heard the man with bandages yell out to us thinking we were joking. Then there was a fire.

"Our generals are pathetic. Leave them alone!" I said.

"But..." one of them said.

"They're insignificant. I'm only interested in warriors brave enough to fight." Hauo said. I turned around and followed him in.

"You should get rid of those generals. They are pathetic." I said.

"I'll think about it. But are you sure you want to fight those mortals? They are insignificant." Hauo asked.

"I'm sure. The guy with the bandage court my interest. He can see true spirits. It was like it was reaching out to me." I explained looking down. Hauo faced me.

"Sister. If he does interest you and wants to duel you. I can't stop you. I may be your younger brother but that doesn't mean I can't protect you. Promise me you won't go to the stars." Hauo says. I nod and walked over to the door.

"Supreme Queen if you can hear me Shirla come on out!" I heard that man say. Hauo turned around and then me. I grinned and then heard our so called generals. I growled.

"Get rid of them, sister." Hauo said and walked off.

"Get back!" I said while opening the doors. I walked out and the generals moved to one side. I growled.

"This duel is all mine. You are all dismissed. Get out of my sight." I said to the generals. They were confused. Then they started to question me. I then swang my scythe and used my magic to get rid of them. They glowed and were sent to the stars.

"That's better...I can finally hear myself think." I grumbled. I faced my opponent. I activated my duel disk and was ready to go. A wave of darkness surrounded us. I drew five cards.

"Game on." We both said.

"Supreme Queen or not I'm going to rule this battle and I'm going to get my friends back." Jim says.

"So what are you waiting for? Make a move." I said.

"Thanks your highness, don't mind if I do. Here we go then, I draw!" He says. "And summon Shell Knight in defense mode. When he's successfully summoned to the field, my opponent takes 500 points on damage. Attack her now! Go shell burst barrage." His monster attacked and my life points went down to 3500. His monster had 2000 DEF. "I place one card face down and end my turn."

"I draw." I drew a card. "I place one card face down. ThenI play the spell card Dark Fusion. With Dark Fusion I combine Red eyes black dragon with Despian tragedy to form Masquerade the Blazing dragon! Now attack!"

"I play my face down, Sakurai this card destroys an attacking monster." Jim said.

"Yes that would normally work but thanks to Dark Fusion things are different. Since Masquerade the blazing dragon is on the field, his special activates, every time you activate a spell or trap, you have to pay 600 life points." I explained and his monster was destroyed, making his life points go down to 3300.