Family

Waking up I only had one thing on my mind. Barry.

I ran to STAR labs to see Barry hooked up to machines, with a neck brace on and a nasal cannula. 

I stared at Cait and Cisco, hyperventilating, and Joe and Wells rushed in at my arrival.

"What the hell happened?" I spoke, still feeling faint.

"What happened to you? You are covered in bruises and look like you're about to pass out." Caitlin said, rushing over to me, and checking every bruise. "We thought Zoom had gotten you I am so glad you're okay." She wrapped me in a tight hug.

"It was Zoom, it's a long story. And I know Zoom did this, he knocked me out just before he came to kill Barry, is he going to be okay?" I looked at everyone and all their faces were filled with sadness.

"He will be thanks to speed healing, but it was close. He battered him, Sam, and showed the whole city that he could beat The Flash. If it wasn't for me shooting him with one of Wells' speed absorbers, Barry would be dead" I walked up to Barry's bed and held his hand, getting a lighting shot just as I touched him.

"Did we all just see that?" Joe said, pointing at me.

"Yeah, clearly your connection is electric." Cisco remarked getting a chuckle out of Wells'.

"Fucking Zoom. I'm done with this." I got up, dragging my finger through my hair as I watched my boyfriend lay there. 

"Hey, breathe, right we will get him," Caitlin said, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"When are we Cait? He's nearly killed Barry and from what he told me he's not gonna stop till Barry's dead!" I frustratingly spoke, grabbing everyone's attention.

"You spoke to him?" Wells said, looking very eager to know what was said.

"Yeah, he talked about all this crap about how we both are similar and that he wasn't going to rest till we were together and till Barry was dead and he wanted to slowly take everything from him. Then before he knocked me out he told me he was coming to kill Barry so when I did wake up this is where I ran too."

"This guy is twisted, insane. We have to stop him before he kills Barry." Joe said. I could feel my blood boiling and my eyes welling up. I wanted to scream and cry and rip Zoom's head off.

I kept breathing deeply, I just couldn't catch my breath. This was all my fault. I shouldn't have met him without the team knowing, I should've planned it differently and not just gone with the easiest idea.

"Sam, hey, look at me breathe." I didn't look at Cisco. I stared at Barry, the state he was in was all my fault. All I could do was curse myself for making the decision I made, if I hadn't met up with Zoom, I could've helped Barry save Zoom.

Rest assured, I was the world's worst girlfriend.