Luck. We Havent Got Any.

"I've searched all the vacant buildings in Central City and none of them fit the description of what we need," Caitlin exclaimed. After doing a thorough examination of me, she concluded that it's just taking me time to get back in the swing of things and physically there isn't anything wrong with me.

"And I've looked at any drawn upticks on the electrical grid. Nothing out of the norm, I'm afraid." Stein added. It is looking very glum at Team Flash headquarters right now.

"We gotta do whatever it takes." He paused for a second before bolting out of his seat. "I'll be back."

Stein, Cait and I all gave each other confused looks. "What do you guys think that was about?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"I cannot say Cisco has told me anything I'm afraid," Stein replied.

"Hmmm," I muttered as I got back to searching. It was off, even for Cisco. I count work with all the possibilities of what was off circling my mind. "I'm gonna check on him."

"I'll come with you Samantha, Caitlin could you keep going with our endeavour?" Stein asked Cait.

"Of course, you guys make sure he's okay."

With that, Stein and I sped and walked to the workshop to find Cisco moaning like he was in pain grabbing his head.

"Mr Ramon?" Stein said cautiously.

"Are you okay Cisco?"

"What are you doing down here?" Stein questioned.

"I figured out where Patty is." Cisco what?! How did he manage that?

"And how exactly did you do that?" Stein quizzed.

"Just a hunch," he said confidently. I call bull. "We gotta tell Barry."

And with that, he was rushing out of the workshop, and Stein and I gave each other unconvinced looks.

Barry was down in one of the many empty rooms in Star Labs with Jay, trying to perfect the art of throwing lightning. I would love to join, however, 1: I'm in no shape 2: Caitlin would kill me.

"I know where they are," Cisco shouted as Stein and I followed behind him. "The abandoned Woodrow grow house. That's where Slick is keeping Patty."

Barry went into giving Cisco a bro hug. "Dude, great job."

"And I was thinking, if I were Sand Demon and I was attacking a speedster on two fronts, I would probably want to slow you down, like, by using a concussive bomb or something like that" that was a very specific hunch from Cisco. Hold up, wait a minute, something ain't right.

"That's a good thought. He's actually used one on me before. His body absorbs the blast so it doesn't affect him. Well, kid, gonna have to think of something." Jay stated.

"You know what? What if we give Slick a diversion? He knows your right? You went up against him?" Barry said. I'm liking his thinking I cannot lie.

"Yeah, but, Barry, I don't have my speed."

"He doesn't know that."

"Clever thinking BA," I spoke, sinking at him.

"Do you have your suit?" Barry inquired. It would be essential to our plan.

"Sure. Well, except my helmet."

"Helmet?" Stein chimed in. I feel like they've seen the helmet.

"Silver kettle helmet? Gold wings?" Cisco further described. They've definitely seen it.

"Don't tell me you guys found it?" Jay asked shocked. I can't wait to see it. A helmet doesn't seem greatly practical though.

They all shared their heads and we made our way back up to the cortex, where Caitlin, who was listening to our conversation over the cameras, brought out Jay's helmet. It was pretty cool, definitely would flatten my hair out though.