Chapter 19

Sage's POV

I place the ringing phone in my ear waiting for her to pick up, within minutes she does and I hear shuffling in the background.

"Hello dear" I hear her voice from the other end

"Aisha" I choke on a sob trying to contain my tears.

"Hey what's wrong with you? Are you crying"? She asks with concern

I don't answer I just sniffle to contain my tears as my chest tightens.

"Where are you"? She asks

"Home" I give her a single reply, I hear shuffling from the other end before she speaks up.

"Don't go anywhere, I'm coming, I'm on my way right now" she tells me, I just nod not having the strength to talk, even though she can't see me

The line goes dead as I keep staring into space, and all the memories I've tried to bury down start surfacing.

Everything Dante has ever done to me, every insult, every bad word, every humiliation he made me go through.

Everything comes surfacing making my chest constrict and I feel a painful kind of sadness deep down.

My memory takes me back to the night before I ran away, the night I knew I had to leave if I wanted to survive.

*Flashback*

Warning: Rape and use of strong and degrading words, don't read if you're not comfortable.

"You tried to tell the police about what happens in this house eeh"? He breathes close to my ears while I'm tied to the bed.

I shake my head with my face covered in tears and a few bruises from the beating I had received earlier on before he tied me up.

"What did i tell you about trying to leave me? You're mine Sage, and until I'm done using you, you're not going anywhere" he barks making me flinch.

My hands are bound together above my head on the bedpost while my legs are spread wide open, I'm wearing nothing but panties, no bra.

I had been like this for 2 hours

"You my wife is a very stubborn woman, you never listen and you never learn, you know what I do to stubborn people"? He asks his breath fanning my face as he is directly above my face, i shake my head.

"I break them until they're nothing" he seethes.

He had been using his knife to trace lines on my body so you can imagine what I look like by now. There were knife marks all over my body but only in places not visible when I'm clothed.

He knows better than to let any of his torture marks show

"Look at you, so pathetic, no man wants a stubborn woman and not one as ugly as you, you're covered in my marks and that's enough for any man to be disgusted by you"

I don't beg him because honestly I'm tired of begging when I know he won't listen, I just let the tears flow.

"You've been a bad girl, and bad girls get punished" with that said he starts taking off his belt, I start shaking my head trying to stop him but he doesn't even look and neither does he care as he rips my panties leaving me completely naked.

"I'm gonna destroy this body of yours, when I'm done with you you won't even think of ever running away from me" he breaths out before capturing one of my nipple in his mouth making me gasp, not in a good way because I know it'll bruise.