Chapter 13

After the meeting at Issei's house everyone went off to do contracts, currently Y/n was teleported into a high class looking apartment. Standing before him would be an older man with dirty blonde bangs with the rest of his hair being black.

 Standing before him would be an older man with dirty blonde bangs with the rest of his hair being black

???: "So your the devil I summoned?"

Y/n: "Yup that's me"

The man looked at him and shrugged

???: "Alright, please take a seat"

Y/n sat down and the man left the room for a moment coming back with a tray with alcohol. 

???: "Something to drink perhaps?"

Y/n: "Sure, wait is this why you summoned a devil?"

???: "Yeah why not, that bad?" the man just grinned

Y/n: "As long as we make a contract I have no problem with it"

It would be a few hours later and the two were laughing while drinking. Y/n having told the man about Issei and his harem dream along with inability to use magic circles. 

???: "HAHAHA! His magic is really so low that he has to rude a bike to see people that summon him not to mention wanting to be a harem king"

Y/n: letting out some small laughs himself "Yeah guy is a total pervert too but he has a good heart"

???: catching his breath and letting out a sigh "This was fun, so what do you want as compensation. As a devil I assume my soul or something?"

Y/n: "Done already? I was enjoying myself, your soul wont be necessary"

Y/n's eyes move over the room before laying eyes on a painting witch the man notices him looking at.

???: "Take it, its not a reproduction its an original"

Y/n: "I can tell it's very expensive, are you sure?"

???: "I don't have anything else to pay you with unless you want my soul"

Y/n: "Alright then thank you"

After wrapping up the paining Y/n was making his way back to the ORC only to receive a text about a stray devil. As he arrived he saw he the others and that he was the last one there. 

Rias: "Y/n over here, sorry I had to make you come out"

Y/n: "It's alright"

Issei: "Something going on inside there huh"

Looking ahead the building looked like some kind of abandoned factory or mill of some kind.

Koneko: "No one can miss the smell of a rouge devil"

Akeno: "No kidding. we've been given the order to take it down before the night is over"

Rias: "Whatever it is must be extremely dangerous, we shouldn't try to fight it inside. Asia you wait at the rear"