Chapter 2 Reincarnation and devils

Last time 

Y/n pov

Feeling my eyes close i suddenly see a gold light shine from... my chest and from it a girl appeared. She was small with blonde hair with red eyes. She smiled while looking down at me and speaking.

???: "Y/n, shame we must meet like this

???: "Y/n, shame we must meet like this. Your in rough shape aren't you" she said looking at the two bleeding holes in my body "I wont let you die here but i also wont force you to live either, you have a promise to fulfill and so do I"

Y/n: (Promise what is she talking about?) Then it hit me, a memory of me and my grandmother with her in her hospital bed

(Flashback)

Tsunade: "Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yes what is it?"

Tsunade: "Promise me something. When i'm gone I want to you to stand up for those close to you and protect them like family" she rested a hand on my head

Y/n: "What do you mean i don't understand?"

Tsunade: "There will be a point where you care for someone so much youll do anything for them, I want you to promise you'll do everything in your power to protect them"

Y/n: "Okay, i promise" Grandma then pulled me in for a hug

Tsunade: "I love you Y/n, and thank you for promising"

(Flashback end)

Y/n: (Oh that promise, sorry grandma but seems i cant fulfill it now)

???: "But you can Y/n, I can give you my power and use it how you see fit but i wont force it on you" she smiled and crouched down looking me in the eyes "What will it be, stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about?"

Y/n: in a weak tone "I.... I...." then everything went completely black  

And now we continue 

Y/n pov

As i lay in a void of darkness i try to look around seeing nothing but blackness until a bright light comes over with the tall figure of a women with her hand held out to me. Just as i was about to reach out and take her hand i herd a loud long beeping sound, with the start of the sound the light began to dim and my body started to fade away. Suddenly my eyes open up as i sit up in a bed, looking a i realize i was in my room. Hearing a gentle meow i look to my feet seeing my cat Cali jump onto my bed and meow to me.

Y/n: "Hey girl, I had a crazy dream last night" i pet her head witch made her purr in response 

It was then a pleasant scent hit me, it smelled like some thing sweet and sugary. Getting out of bed i moved to my door fallowing the scent with caution, especially since i live alone but it would be odd that someone would break in just to start cooking. Reaching the kitchen i look inside only to see something i didn't expect, the girl i saw from my dream was in my kitchen making french toast. I had no words to say to really let her know i was their but luckily i didn't have to as Cali let out a meow as she sat next to me. That meow got the girls attention making her look to me with a smile.