Prologue

10 years ago

Y/n pov

???: "Y/n come here a moment would you?" 

I hear a voice calling for me from the other room, moving away from my desk i head for the source witch in know is none other then my grandmother.

Y/n: "Yes grandma what is it?"

Despite her age she always looked so young and she would also say she was gifted by god for her youthful looks or even say she used magic.

(An: Ive always wanted Tsunade as a grandma so its getting put here~)

Tsunade: "Y/n there you are I want you to meet a potential new business of mine" she smiled and moved to the side showing a tall man with crimson hair and a small beard and light blue eyes 

Y/n: stepping forward i try my best to great him "N-nice to meet you my name is Y/n" i speak being a bit nervous around this man for some reason

???: he let out an amused chuckle while getting down on one knee "Its a pleasure to meet you Y/n, I am ???, ???" 

Tsunade: "Mr. ??? here may partner with me on a large project that will be very beneficial to us both" my grandmother smiled and ruffled my hair a bit 

???: "Indeed although we will only be here for a week i hope to get to know you and your grandmother. But first I have someone I want you to meet" standing back up he looks back and calls out "??? you can come out now"

Once he called back a girl around my age came out and stood next to the man. Her hair was the same shade of crimson and her eyes were blue green in color. I couldn't help but to blush as she was very beautiful.

???: "This is my daughter ???, i hope you two can get along" he smiled at us both

???: the girl stepped forward and gave a slight bow to me "Nice to meet you, I am ???, ???"

I just stood there speechless until my grandmother nudged my back causing me to flinch

Tsunade: "Someone gaining a little crush on the cute girl~" she teased making my face turn red with a deep blush 

Y/n: "N-no!"

???: "You don't think i'm cute?" She tilted her head to one side while having a slightly sad tone

Y/n: "uh well.... i didn't say that..." i replied still blushing while scratching the back of my head

???: The girl then started to giggle and laugh at my blushing face before taking my hand in her's while giving me a smile "I like you Y/n your like my Golden knight~"

Y/n: "Golden knight? what does that mean" i asked now slightly confused

???: "I'll tell you once were older" she smiled and released my hand moving back to her father

???: "I do wish we could stay longer but we must get going, shall we speak tomorrow regarding the deal?" the man bowed to my grandmother who responded in kind

Tsunade: "Indeed we shall, it was a pleasure meeting you both"

I gave my own bow as we watched them both leave with the girl looking back to give me a small wink witch made me blush. This blush didn't go unnoticed as one again my grandmother teased me. 

Tsunade: "Someone has a crush~" she spoke in a sing song tone

Hearing this i snapped my fingers making my grandmother slip and fall on her back while i smiled at her. 

Y/n: "I really wanted to do that when you teased me before" I smiled

Tsunade: "Oh you wanna play it like that now?" she smirked making two magic circles appear in her hands witch started to pulse with magic energy "I'll give you a three second head start, one.... two..."

Y/n: When she started counting my smile went away as i started to run through the house "At least don't use strong magic in the house"

Tsunade: "Three!"

What fallowed was an extreme game of magic tag, that's right we have magic. My grandma taught me how to use it when i was young but i never really got the hang of it only able to use very simple magic. But what i lacked with magic i made up for in physical strength, unfortunately my grandma didn't hold back with that training.

Later on after getting my butt thoroughly kicked i was sitting next to my grandma with a few scrapes and bruises as she treats me. 

Y/n: "Ow!" i flinched as she applies some disinfectant to my scrapes

Tsunade: "Don't move to much, i think i went a bit overboard and explaining these to your teachers would not be good"thinking for a second she mumbles something and a greed light emits from her hand as she starts healing me

Y/n: "Grandma how are you able to do things like this. it seems way different then normal magic?"

Tsunade: "Because its not normal magic, this is whats called a sacred gear. sacred gears are unique to a select few who have them with power ranging from simple to power that can rival god"

Y/n: "God?"

Tsunade: "Mhm, but only a few of those exist and mine is one of those few"

Y/n: "What is it called?"

Tsunade: she put a finger to her lips "Its a secret but one day i know you'll find out~" once she finished healing me she leaned forward and kissed me on the forehead

I enjoyed those times with my grandmother, unfortunately all good things must end. When I was 11 grandma was admitted to the hospital and two years later she died. Grandma was smart tho and she didn't leave me with nothing, she owned and had her hand in many business types from entertainment to technology and even real estate. In simple terms she left me her entire business and a lot of money, but still being young i couldn't take over any of the companies until i finish school.

All that was years ago and many things happened, one being i got into a car accident and i cant remember much from when i was younger. I kinda wish i did especially from the week i spent with that girl. I only really remember her crimson red hair and the title she gave me of her, Golden knight.

But now i think i'm gonna remember more especially now with all that's about to happen.

???: "Your still talking to them? I'm surprised they haven't skipped this already"

Y/n: "Good timing because I'm finished"

???: "Good, now then i think you still owe me an answer to my question. Stay there and give up while dying on the floor or will you take my power and fight for those you care about~"

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

An: Okay now that that's done let me know your thoughts on this little prologue to the story. I was inspired by many other stories made by other wonderful authors on here so some things seem similar to another story you'll know why. With that said let me know what you think as any positive criticism is appreciated. Also small side note, chapters that have (18+) in the title will have adult/ mature moments so yeah.