Chapter 22 Pool Time

Y/n and Aura were smirking as they stood face to face with the general of the fallen angels with the man smiling back.

Azazel: "Figures you would have found out who I was already. Tell me how long did you know?"

Y/n: "Well after our first meeting Aura said you had a strange aura around you, it was only after the second time that she figured it out"

Azazel: "Hahaha, yup that sounds about right"

Aura: "So, any reason your deciding to show yourself?"

Azazel: "Well after what you did with Kokabiel I decided to check things out. There is also another thing."

Y/n: "Which is?"

Azazel: "I happen to have an interest in those creation and destruction gears of yours. Shame that you took care of Kokabiel, I wanted you to see what Albion and Percival could do."

Y/n: "Sorry to take away your fun but i wasn't exactly keen on giving Kokabiel any chances for mercy, my grandmother already have him that"

Azazel: "You certainly sound like her, she always gave people a chance to do right before mercy is taken off the table. Speaking of her, color me impressed when I found out the weapon she used to kill god had been unsealed, this will cause a stir. "

Y/n: "How so?"

Azazel: "Although you can't wield it's full power yet the very presents of such a weapon will make people uneasy. With just one blow you can take out anyone you see as an enemy meaning some may sway you to their side out of fear or simply try to kill you. "

Aura: "So, did you come here just to tell us that we have a target on our backs or was there something more?"

Azazel: "The leaders of the Angels, Fallen Angels and Devils are holding a summit due to the recent events."

Y/n: "Okay and when exactly will this summit be held?"

(Skippy)

After leaving Azazel Y/n returned to the ORC having told them everything, and Rias was annoyed to say the least.

Rias: "I'm absolutely livid. The governor general of the fallen angles has infiltrated my territory and interfered with my business. And on top of that he's trying to make advances on my Golden knight. He deserves to die a thousand deaths!"

Koneko: "So uh, are there really going to be a bunch of leaders here"

Rias: "There are. It's absolutely true. I received conformation earlier. We're going to need to make a plan and discuss what will happen in the future. Any thoughts on the matter?"

Xenovia: "I still can't believe this happened. All relationships had been changed. Nothing's the same between anyone. Devils, Angles or Fallen Angels"

Aura: "Humans too"

Rias: "That's why a meeting of this sort happening so suddenly could quite frankly make things more complicated. I honestly can't help but wonder what's really going on. I do have a theory however, has to do with Azazel"

Issei: "Let me guess, you think he's after Y/n's Creation or Destruction gear right?"

Rory: "I doubt it. Even if he wanted to get us there is no way for him to do that since unlike most gears we are sentient and can choose who to work for"

Y/n: "Then what could he be after?"

Rias then grabbed Y/n pulling him into a hug

Rias: "It doesn't matter, whatever it is well all be together. We have strong bonds after all~"