Chapter 18

After meeting up with Xenovia and Irina the devils decided to put on priest cloths to better disguise themselves. Once they were all changed Xenovia spoke up. 

Xenovia: "I think we'll be more efficient in two groups. Let's split up"

Issei: "Sounds like a plan to me, we'll take on the east"

Xenovia: "Irina and I will take the west part of town"

Y/n: "Understood"

Xenovia: "Before you go, there is something important I forget to tell you, Issei and Y/n"

The two boys look at her

Xenovia: "We appreciate being taken such good care of. So as thanks, you should know that both the Silver and White dragons have awaken..."

Both Y/n and Issei gain surprised looks

(Time skippy)

The five devils are now seen on the east side of town as Y/n talks to Aura in his head. 

Y/n: (So what do you think our odds of fighting the silver dragon are?)

Aura: (Hard to say really, if they have awoken it could mean they either want peace or they wish to fight once more)

Y/n: (The question is, why would they wanna fight?)

Aura: (Only they can answer that, like we said before we only fought them once and never as sacred gears)

Y/n: (This is turning into one big mess in my opinion)

Koneko: "You okay Y/n?"

Y/n: "Yeah just trying to focus a bit, where should we head next?"

Kiba: "Probably someplace without people"

Issei: "Does that mean you have someplace in mind?"

Kiba: "Yeah, I think so"

They then head to a place that they recognize is where they defeated the stray devil Vizor.

Issei: "This place. It's where we defeated that stray devil Vizor isn't it?"

Saji: "You fought a stray devil?"

Y/n: "Yeah and I'd rather not remember that fight, it was very uncomfortable to watch...."

As they all entered they immediately felt hly energy making them stop and look up. Freed suddenly appeared as he clashed blades with Kiba for a moment. 

Freed: "I forgot to thank you earlier"

Kiba: "For what"

Saji: "Is that the stray priest?"

Issei: "You psychotic bastard!"

Freed: "Oh, Hi. If it isnt the little midget and friends "

Koneko sent a glare at the priest

Freed: "Haha.. oops I mean little lady. Forgive me, you knaoe I was reallly looking forward to some good old priest hunting tonight. But all I found was a bunch of devils in costumes"

Y/n: "Man your annoying, can you just shut up"

Koneko: "Careful with that sword, it's powerful"

Issei: "It feels familiar. Like the one Irina was carrying, its an Excalibur"

Issei and the others threw off their disguises while he activated his boosted gear with Y/n summoning the creation and destruction gears. 

Aura: (Number four, be careful)